Please join us for an overview of best practices on inbound marketing, as well as a deep-dive into the tools that help make over 7,000 clients worldwide successful with their online presence.
1. HubSpotAll-in-one inbound marketing software
3. ALL-IN-ONE SEO 1 HubSpot simplifies your 1marketing by pulling together everything you need to grow your business. Text Marketing goes Automation here Social Text Marketing goesContent Media AnalyticsCreation here Email & Landing Lead Pages Nurturing
4. INTEGRATED The fact that HubSpot is all-in-one makes your marketing easier. The fact that its integrated, makes it more effective. Multi-channel analytics Closed loop reporting SEO driven content tools Mobile-friendlyImage source: Eric Skiff
6. WEBSITEMANAGEMENTSend your IT guys out to coffee.Website management made simpler.
7. Content Management SystemCreate website pages in moments (and without a computer science degree).See how effective your website is at driving visits & leads. Easily edit pages -- Easy Page no coding needed. Formatting Keep track of how your website is doing each month. Dynamic messages advise you on what to do next.
8. SEARCHENGINEOPTIMIZATIONOptimize your content so leads find you.
9. The Keyword AppNo need to hire an SEO expert. Get clear action steps to improve your rank. Questions it answers: What are our sweet spot keywords and how do we take action to increase our rank? What keywords brought us the greatest # of leads? What keywords are driving traffic but not conversions? How do I fix that? Where are my competitors out-ranking me? What keywords should I stop wasting time & money on?
10. Link GraderSee what websites are linking to you and how valuable those link arein improving your search engine optimization. See inbound links for competitors too.
11. PagesTrack the effectiveness of individual pages, get clear instructions on how to improve them.
12. BLOGGING &SOCIAL MEDIAAttract leads with useful and engaging content.
13. Blogging PlatformGet as-you-type advice on how to improve your blog posts and draw leads in. Easy blogging interface Dynamic advice on improving your posts Search engine optimization
14. Social Media PublishingSchedule out social media posts across multiple accountsand see how many clicks each generated.
15. Social Media MonitoringEasily monitor social media mentions across networks on your keywords,company name and competitors.
16. Social Media AnalyticsSee which channels are bringing in the most traffic and leads.
17. LEADINTELLIGENCEUnderstand the timing and motivations of your leads.
18. Prospect IntelligenceTrack what companies are visiting your website and see what contentbrought them in. Make more informed sales calls and marketing decisions. Dunder Mifflin Paper All visitors Individual company Identified person view view view
19. Lead IntelligenceSee the complete history of interactions for a lead or customer across channels.Understand their interest in your company and level of engagement.
20. LEADACQUISITIONAttract quality leads and increase conversions
21. Landing PagesEasily create landing pages and measure their effectiveness over time. Build landing Track conversion rates, pages in moments. new leads and customers.
22. A/B TestingCreate multiple variations of a landing page and test which version does better. HubSpot willautomatically tell you when the test becomes statistically significant. Then just disable theless effective pages.
23. LEADNURTURINGHelp your leads navigate the decision process.
24. Email MarketingUse one of HubSpots templates or customize your o