How to survive in Russian travel Internet
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of How to survive in Russian travel Internet
- 1. Russian customers needsHow to survive in Russian travel Internet
- 2. The rst step for every Russian
- 3. What will happen?
- 4. Who are Russians?
- 5. We do love free stuff
- 6. We communicate
- 7. We save time
- 8. We decide as late as possible
- 9. We hunt for impressions
- 10. We cannot speak English
- 11. We avoid to pay forward
- 12. We live 24x7
- 13. We got used to big things
- 14. We think bit by bit
- 15. We like to be peculiar
- 16. What Russians got used to?
- 17. Mobile rst
- 18. Local services
- 19. Social
- 20. Maps
- 21. Free WiFi
- 22. Opinions
- 23. Simplicity
- 24. What is the way?
- 25. Describe you audience
- 26. Tell the story
- 27. Step in their shoes
- 28. List the questions
- 29. Communicate
- 30. Check you site
- 31. Have you explained your business?
- 32. Are you instructive?
- 33. Are you specic?
- 34. Are you web-oriented?
- 35. Are you keen on feedback?
- 36. Do you promise any free stuff?
- 37. Have you explained everything about time?
- 38. Do you show the map properly?
- 39. Do you use images instead of words?
- 40. Is the interface translated completely?
- 41. Do you tell anything about you?
- 42. Have you checked readability?
- 43. Did you try to switch modern technology off?
- 44. Perhaps you care too much about design?
- 45. Provide Internet access
- 46. Kiitos paljon :)Olga Pavlova, St.Petersburg, Russiawww.email@example.com @op