How To Overcome Perfectionism And Procrastination At Work
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of How To Overcome Perfectionism And Procrastination At Work
- 1. How to overcome at work
- 2. Perfectionism is a dream killer, because its just fear disguised as trying to do your best. Theres no need to be perfect to inspire others. Lets people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- 3. YOURTRIGGERS
- 4. The very first tip on how to overcomeperfectionism is to identify why you try to be perfect.
- 5. Some people believe that being perfect is respectful and admirable
- 6. The fact is that no one can be perfect.
- 7. Trying to become perfect is one way to putyourself underpressureandgetstressed.
- 8. Perfectionism is self-abuse of the highest order. Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor.
- 9. HOPE&REALITY
- 10. Perfectionists often have bigtargetswhich are not easy to be met.
- 11. If you want to overcome perfectionism, you should reconsideryour expectations,andbalance themwithreality.
- 12. Accept your limit, as well as, other peoples limit.
- 13. If you alignexpectations withreality, you will never be disappointed.
- 14. ABIGPICTURE
- 15. Do not spend too much time concerning about the very little things.
- 16. Askyourselfthequestionslike:
- 17. http://vkool.com/how-to- overcome-perfectionism/
- 18. GRATITUDE
- 19. You should know that someone else is happy with less than what you have.
- 20. Look around, and you will see that youare stillhappierthanmany otherpeople.
- 21. Youhaveahouseor an apartment to live in.
- 22. Youhaveajoband can do what you want.
- 23. No matter what happens to you, you still have an opportunity to change it and learn from it.
- 24. Therefore, you should always show your gratitude tolife and other people around you
- 25. A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.
- 26. FORGIVE
- 27. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlargethefuture.
- 28. Forgiveness helps releaseyourbademotions andnegativethoughts
- 29. If someone makes mistakes, you should not be angry with him for too long.
- 30. What you should do is to tell that person how to avoid the mistakes, and then completely forget his fault.
- 31. &LETGO
- 32. You should learn to trust others enough to delegate works to them.
- 33. If those people cannot fulfill a task, teachthemhow,andgivethemahelpinghand rather than taking over the work entirely.
- 34. COMPARE
- 35. Do not compare yourself with others as comparison fuels perfectionism
- 36. Each person has strongandweakpoints that you may not know well.
- 37. Dont compare yourself to others. Thats a battle you can never win.
- 38. http://vkool.com/how-to- overcome-perfectionism/