How to lose belly fat?
Embed Size (px)
Belly fat is not just the fat deposit beneath the skin it also includes the visceral fat surrounding the internal organs of abdomen. If the amount of visceral fat is more you are at the risk of high blood pressure, type2 diabetes, heart disease and even some type of cancers. So you must burn the belly fat. In these slide we have described the methods to achieve a flat tummy.
Transcript of How to lose belly fat?
- How to lose belly fat?
- Steps for burning belly fat? 1. Exercise 2. Diet 3. Sleep 4. Avoid Stress
- 1. Exercise Exercise is the major step for burning belly fat. Brisk Exercise helps to burn fat quickly. Walking or jogging at least 30 minutes for 5 days in a week will help to lose fat. There are many ways/types of exercises to trim your abs. You can find about the perfect ways to carry on with your daily exercises in our coming slides.
- Side Plank 1. Lie on your left side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked. Place your right hand on your left shoulder or on your right hip. 2. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until you're balancing on your forearm and feet so that your body forms a diagonal line. Hold for 30 to 45 seconds. If you cant hold that long, stay up as long as you can and then repeat until youve held for 30 seconds total. Switch sides and repeat.
- Low Belly Leg Reach 1. Lie face up with knees bent to 90 degrees, hands behind head, and abs contracted. Keeping knees stacked over hips, lift shoulders and crunch up; inhale and hold for 3-5 seconds. 2. Exhale and extend legs to 45 degrees; hold for 3-5 seconds while squeezing lower belly. Do 2 sets of 10-15 reps.
- 1. Sit on the floor and extend your legs, pressing them firmly together. 2. Lean back 45 degrees from the hips. 3. Keep your abs engaged as you bring both your arms overhead like a ballerina. 4. Slowly twist your torso to the right, placing your right arm on the mat. Keeps your left arm reaching overhead for a slow count of 3 5. Repeat the movement, keeping your left arm on the floor, and keeping your butt and heels on the floor. 6. Contract your abs to support your spine as you return to center, bringing both arms overhead. 7. Continue alternating sides. Do 2 sets of 6 to 8 reps on each side. Ballet Twist
- 2.Diet Along with your daily exercises, in order to burn your belly fat, a proper dieting is a must. Metabolism Make-Over Diet plans like food lovers fat loss system works well, it change your body from fat storing mode to fat burning mode. Some foods have the power to burn belly fat naturally. These are given in coming slides.
- Belly Fat Burning Foods
- Belly Fat Burning Foods
- 3. Sleep Studies show that people who sleep around 6 to 7 hours, per night, have a reduced rate of gaining fat than people who sleep for lesser than 5 hours or more than 8 hours.
- 4. Avoid Stress The Cortisol level goes high in cases of over stress which, in turn, results in an increased storage of fat in the abdomen. To avoid stress, first of all, try to identify the stress areas and stress causing factors of your life and try to avoid any such factors from bothering you.
- Ways to Avoid Stress
- Try Food Lovers