How to Enhance Your Beauty and Looks-10 Simple Steps
Embed Size (px)
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, But true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.
Transcript of How to Enhance Your Beauty and Looks-10 Simple Steps
- Simple Tips to Enhance Your Natural Beauty The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, But true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.
- How to boost your beauty in some simple steps: from getting down and dirty in the bedroom to grooming your eyebrows, being more beautiful is easy when you make a few small changes to your routine. Here are some ways to make you look and feel irresistible.
- Exfoliate Its often hard to keep up with our skin. One minute were smothering it in moisturiser, the next its back to being dull and flakey. To compliment your moisturiser and ensure that your skin stays lovelier for longer, make sure you leave extra time to exfoliate daily. Skin continually produces new cells and, as the new cells appear, the dead ones tend to sit on top of the skin making it appear dry and dull. When this happens, theres not much point in moisturising. Why waste your expensive body butter on dead skin cells? Try buttering up after youve buffed the old cells off, and youll notice a drastic change.
- Ditch The Alcohol and Cigarettes Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes doesnt do our skin any favours. Smoking allows a staggering 4000 toxic substances into the body during every puff, and too much alcohol causes skin to dry out and eyes to become puffy not the best start for boosting your natural beauty. Quit smoking, and only drink in moderation to improve your skins elasticity and reduce puffy eyes. This is a sure-fire way to make you look younger and more beautiful.
- Rest The phrase beauty sleep is famous for a reason; sleep really does make you beautiful. During periods of deep sleep our cells renew themselves, and lack of sleep or poor quality of sleep leaves us looking and feeling a bit worse for wear. If you have trouble getting your beauty sleep, try and relax. Add a few drops of aromatherapy oils to your bath, try deep- breathing exercises, and avoid caffeinated drinks before you head to bed.
- Be Healthy With Fruit, Veg, and Water Its a beauty tip that weve heard time and time again, but its true: we are what we eat, and being healthy on the inside makes us even more beautiful on the outside. This tip is pretty straight-forward; drink plenty of water to flush out harmful toxins in your skin and increase skins elasticity; get plenty of exercise to sweat out the toxins; and eat all of your fruit and vegetables for vital nutrients that will make your skin glow simple, easy ways to boost your beauty.
- Go For a Brisk Walk A brisk walk is an excellent way to boost your circulation and get beautiful glowing skin. Walking improve your sleep, enhance mental function, and help to counteract depression. This will all reflect in your complexion as you appear happier and healthier. You might be able to get rosy cheeks from a pot of blusher, but you wont get the beautifully natural glow of flushed, healthy skin by using a makeup palette.
- Wear Mineral Makeup Dont clog your pores up with a thick, heavy foundation that wont allow your skin to breathe. Instead, opt for kinder ways to cover up imperfections such as mineral makeup or BB creams. Most mineral powders even help to prevent spots whilst BB creams moisturise your skin and even out skin tone without clogging your pores.
- It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. ~Leo Tolstoy Presented by- http://www.khojpanacea.com/ Always With You For Your All Beauty Queries