Embed Size (px)
- Classic Apple Pie Recipe from Rada Cutlery
- Content Ingredients Recipe Source Slideshow of freezing apple pie Extra info Find us
- Ingredients 5 C. peeled, thinly sliced apples 1/4 tsp. salt 2 tsp. lemon juice 2 T. flour 1/2 C. white sugar and 1/4 C. brown sugar 1 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Peel and thinly slice 5 cups of apples.
- the Rada Cutlery Vegetable Peelertask Recommended for this task Find it at the Rada Kitchen Store.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Combine in separate bowl: dry ingredients blend.
- Pour over apples Stir until completely coated.
- Put apple mixture into unbaked pie shell Dot it with butter.
- Put the top crust on Brush with some milk, sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits into the top crust
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-55 minutes.
- This recipe comes from Rada Cutlerys Cookbook: Fresh to Freezer You can order your own copy at RadaKitchenStore.com.
- Look for another Slideshow from Rada: Freezing an apple pie.
- Rada Mfg. Co. Manufacturing Rada Cutlery fundraising products Helping non-profit groups fundraise since 1948 Working with over 19,000 churches, schools, teams
- Find Us: RadaCutlery.com Rada Cutlery Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Google+ Waverly, Iowa