Get Disrupted and Crack the Code for Innovation!
Embed Size (px)
Disruptive Innovation: Crack the code for growth and Innovation!
Transcript of Get Disrupted and Crack the Code for Innovation!
- 1. ! !HOW TO CRACK THE CODE" " ! !FOR GROWTH + INNOVATION"
- 2. TO DISRUPT OR NOT TO DISRUPT! YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME. THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION!! THERES BEEN A TON OF INNOVATION HAPPENING OVER THE LAST SERVERAL YEARS. Source: MIT Education SO, WHATS YOUR INNOVATION?
- 3. YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME.! THERES BEEN A TON OF INNOVATION HAPPENING OVER THE LAST SERVERAL YEARS. SO, WHATS YOUR INNOVATION? ! Breakthroughs are often born with someone asking What If?! ! WHAT IF SOMEONE DISRUPTED YOUR BUSINESS MODEL? [READ: WHEN]! Disrupt your business model before someone else does! !
- 4. LET THE GAME BEGIN!! Source: Harvard Business Review !
- 5. 2020 Trust is everything. By , digital natives will become the main consumers, which will have a huge impact on business models. How will you ensure that your business model will thrive in the future?! In the digital age, customers wont trust you unless youre transparent. ! 55% of the business leaders dont seek innovation opportunities, while an even higher percentage (66%) doesnt have concrete innovation strategies in place. [Accenture]!
- 6. SO HOW CAN WE MANAGE INNOVATION TO SUCCEED?!
- 7. You may not be a Thomas Edison, Jerome Lemelson, or Nikola Tesla, but you can always work to increase your own innovative capacity. ! Innovation is not just nice to have any longer its a must have to be able to develop your business and not only survive but thrive. !
- 8. ! ! ! !COST OF INNOVATION ! ! ! !FAILURE? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Blackberry cutting 4.500 jobs and !! !$1.000.000.000 loss! !
- 9. Businesses have to be innovative in leading with values the same way they have to be innovative in their products and services.!
- 10. How are you trying to transform your business and customer to improve results? ! experiences How good are you at keeping an eye on the big picture?! Are you making tomorrows possible today?! results Imagine your future of business: Whats your game? !
- 11. 1. Socialize your great ideas!! 2. Innovate faster! 3. Regonize that failure is part of success! 4. Embrace collaboration!
- 12. Mobile apps continue to be a major driver of the mobile ecosystem. Mobile app stores will reach 102 billion by the end of 2013, according to Gartner. !
- 13. Consumers want innovation to offer convenience and make their life easier. Less than 5% of consumers believe FMCG companies are delivering on innovation.! Source: GfK!
- 14. Rethink you business model to incorporate the power of connectivity!
- 15. IF YOU CANT MEASURE IT, YOU CANT MANAGE IT!
- 16. The right use of Big Data allows analysts to spot trends and gives insights that help create value, trust and innovation much faster than conventional methods. !
- 17. Do you agree disruptive innovation goes beyond game-changing products to include business model innovation? ! Does your company invest in R&D for new customer experience strategies and business models?! What If !
- 18. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? ANJA HOFFMANN! E-mail me: !email@example.com! Tweet me: !@AnjaHoffmann! LinkedIn: !http://dk.linkedin.com/in/hoffmannanja !