Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
INTRODUCTIONNo matter how small or big you are. If you are looking for
ways to reduce overhead and focus on your core business,now is the perfect time to make the switch to outsourced
As a business owner, your time is best spent doing what youdo well working with customers. Time spent on bookkeepingproblems add little or no value to your customer relationship.But it does provide you with timely and accurate reporting.
The idea of accounting outsourcing has beendeveloped to lessen the burden of firms so that they
can manage their peak season tasks well.
1. Cut down on costs - Paying full or part-timepayroll for a bookkeeper will ultimately be moreexpensive than hiring a contracted professional tooutsource your bookkeeping.
2. Fewer mistakes - Everyone has their differentroles, a professional accountant will have higherstandards of quality and greater attention to detail,so mistakes happen less often.
3. No employer-employee issues - When yououtsource this service you also free yourself fromany employer liability as well. Your bookkeepingservice reduces all of those headaches.
4. Better use of time - Outsourcing your bookkeepingwill allow you to pay more quality time on your workand reduce the stress of financial records.
5. Peace of mind - Give you peace of mind knowingthat you have complied with your legislativeobligations.
6. Expertise - Bookkeeping services provider is thefirst to know about the latest regulatory changes andhow to handle them. They will also manage financialrecords.
According to data presented visually in the infographic,small business owners spend more than 41 hours ontax preparation each year.
40% spend 80+ hours/year 18% spend 41-80 hours/year 15% spend 21-40 hours/year 28% Spend
Outsourcing accounting work may cover various functionsthat are directly tied to the organization.
Accountingadvice, and a lot
Why Us?Infocrest Finweb LLP is one of the fastest growing OutsourcingCompany in India in the field of KPO for providing Accounting &Financial services has apportioned across 20+ countries whichmainly encompasses: UK, USA, UAE, and some parts of Africa
covering more than 35 industries. We have delivered 250+projects and with hands on the same, we found something
incredible which brought us closer to our vision.
As a proprietor ,you have a lot to manage, but at the day end,you find yourself struggling with accounting and day-to-day
Our expert and experienced teams provide you withbest bookkeeping solutions using latest technology andtools.
Up-to-date with new financial laws, tax and otheramendment.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
TAX PlanningGood bookkeeping always result in better tax savings.
Team at Work
When you outsource your bookkeeping with us, youreplacing your financial records in the hands of a staff thatthrives on teamwork.
You have a team of workers and managers checking anddouble checking each others work, helping to ensurethat you receive the best services possible.
We at "INFOCREST" offer comprehensive accounting servicestailor-made only for you. We combined a team of dedicated
professionals, systematized process & procedure with the latestaccounting softwares like
Quickbooks Zoho XeroTally
Doing it yourself
You have less time to devote to criticaladministrative activities.
You might also be prone to making mistakes.
Help from an expert could help you take a greatresponsibility off your busy shoulders.
Outsourcing your bookkeeping can help you save over50% as compared to employing an Individual andtraining them.
Money saved by Outsourcing can be used forpromotion, growing business, R&D, and What not.
Why Not Hire an Accountant
Business growing rapidly?
No need to hire extra staff.
We are equipped to handle high volumes of calls ondemand.
Where to store data??
No need to worry about storage, we keep backup ofyour books.
209, The Horizon,11/5 South Tukoganj,
Nath Mandir Road, Indore,Madhya Pradesh 452001, India
Phone : +91 98264-23307Email : [email protected]
27 Old Gloucester,Street London, WC1N 3AX,
United KingdomPhone : 020 8242 1628
Email : [email protected]