FILE YOUR PROVISIONAL PATENT RIGHT NOW JUST FOR THE FILING FEE
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Invention filing advice is free: Protect and file your invention idea by yourself, right now, for just the USPTO filing fee of $130.00 - NO MORE EXCUSES - NO MORE PUTTING IT OFF - the US Patent Office rules are NOW FIRST TO FILE - NOT FIRST TO INVENT - FREE PROVISIONAL PATENT FILING steps, from you directly to the USPTO by yourself, suggested below are FREE easy numbered 1-8 STEP BY STEP EXAMPLES http://www.ideaapp.com/freeprovisionalfilingsteps.pdf
Transcript of FILE YOUR PROVISIONAL PATENT RIGHT NOW JUST FOR THE FILING FEE
- Protect and file your invention idea now, by yourself!!! ideaApp.com FREE SIMPLE PROVISIONAL PATENT FILING DIRECTIONS, directly to the USPTO by yourself, suggested below are my personal STEP BY STEP EXAMPLES: Updated on March 20, 2014 1- Check or money order in the amount of $130.00 filing fee in full, made out to Director of The United States Patent and Trademark office. 2- Cover letter signed, saying that you are in fact the owner of the invention idea, and the inventions title. 3- Fill out the provisional application carefully, then date and sign it.
- Protect and file your invention idea now, by yourself!!! ideaApp.com For your FREE Blank USPTO provisional patent application forms, click here: http://www.ideaapp.com/doityourselfprovisionalpatentfile.pdf 4- Type or write in your own hand writing, a complete (very broad) detailed description of your invention and idea. Use the following customary sections headings. I. Title of your invention. II. Background of the invention. III. Description of the related art. IV. Summary of the invention. V. Brief description of the drawings. VI. Detailed description of embodiments of the invention. VII. What you might claim for your invention. VIII. Abstract of your invention.
- Protect and file your invention idea now, by yourself!!! ideaApp.com 5- Make drawings (professionally or your own rough hand drawn) and or picture images as Figure drawings (put Figure numbers on them) to best show your invention idea, in use or how it can or should be used, but not to be limited to your preferred shown embodiments. 6- Make a copy of all the above, keep it for own records. 7- Send all of the above (except your copy of it all) via Express next day mail (for $19.99) at the US Postal service, to Commissioner of Patents P.O. Box 1450 Alexandria, VA 22313- 1450 to get the same day mailed as your patents filing date. That's it, you are now able to put Patent Pending on your invention idea, and you have
- Protect and file your invention idea now, by yourself!!! ideaApp.com one full year from this your filing date, to file your full utility patent and claims, thereby getting the benefit of your earlier filing date. 8- Within a few weeks from your filing date, you will receive in the US mail a USPTO provisional patent filing official receipt for your records. Protect and file your invention idea now, by yourself!!! ideaApp.com FREE
- Protect and file your invention idea now, by yourself!!! ideaApp.com STEP by STEP File by Yourself Provisional Patent http://www.ideaapp.com/freeprovisionalfilings teps.pdf