FIFA World Cup 2014 packages - ESPN
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of FIFA World Cup 2014 packages - ESPN
- 2014 Brasil
- Our World Cup Mission
- ESPN FC Digital
- ESPN FC2. Surround Singular point of entry for consolidated, multimedia coverage of the international football space Live Match Coverage Match Around the Match Original Content
- 400 000MONTHLY UNIQUES 3.7MONTHLY VISITS MILLION MONTHLY MINUTES VISITS UNIQUES
- ESPN FC Redesign
- NEW FC Screenshot
- NEW RESPONSIVE AD FORMATS
- The advertising units available for the advertiser on the new ESPN FC will allow us to best showcase any video content made as part of the campaign and to formulate innovative custom solutions for the brand across our World Cup-related Build-up and Rituals content. Please click on the link below to watch a short video of just 3 of the new ad execution types available across ESPN FC in the run-up to and during the World Cup. http://youtu.be/EopZhftQtNc
- ESPN Content
- Run-Up to RioLive Match Coverage ESPN FC Digital Extensions New ESPN FC site launch High Impact Rich Media ESPN FC Digital show Match Around the Match Editorial Features 32 Team Blogs Boot room chats each game Video Content
- Partnership Opportunities
- FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 FULL SPONSORSHIP
- Our World Cup Mission: To connect the global audience of football fans So they contribute to and benefit from the global atmosphere of the World Cup. To tell the story of the football World Cup, needs to tell the story of the fans As well as the on-field story. It needs to show the action & the reaction
- Partnership : World Cup partner will receive full sponsorship naming rights. Visibility & Video: In addition we offer 50% SOV on pre-roll & 50% Visibility on the ESPNFC (& your brand) FIFA World Cup 2014 pages on . PARTNERSHIP SHARE OF VOICE: Your brand will receive 50% SOV on ROS Media throughout the FIFA World Cup that will drive engagement & reach increasing awareness of your brand during the tournament.
- HIGH IMPACT
- HOMEPAGE TAKEOVERS: offers x6 Homepage takeovers on key dates (TBD) during the FIFA World Cup delivering 123,000 page views per day. HIGH IMPACT Through high impact takeovers on the ESPN network, the engagement and reach of your brand will increase to an uniquely engaged & distinctive audience. ESPN is the fastest growing multi- sports platform amongst sports websites in SA.
- MOBILE offers 1,900,000 MOBILE IMPRESSIONS (including app) on our football specific mobile apps (including M- site) during the FIFA WORLD CUP 2014. ESPN are the Football Mobile KINGS with 24.3 Million monthly minutes & 25 Million Monthly Page Views Worldwide on our Football Apps alone! ESPN offers both rich media & Celta enabled ad campaigns with an average mobile CTR of 0.61%.
- PACKAGE SUMMARY 50% SOV of ESPNFC PARTNERSHIP: Full sponsorship naming rights 50% Brand Visibility throughout the Network 50% Pre-Roll SOV High Impact: x6 HPTOs on key dates delivering x123,000 page views per day. Mobile: 1,900,000 mobile impressions on football apps. (per month) Full Surround Sponsorship R200,000 (May July 2014) Worth R750,000 in media value!
- Added Value
- Whether planning a trip to Brazil for the World Cup or just trying to learn more about the different host cities, ESPNFCs stadium guide has all the info you need. ESPNFC.com Flight: May July 2014 Ownership of WC Venue Index and story pages 300x250, 728x90 :15sec pre-roll & BB of ESPNFC TV segments TBD SOV of Mobile FC All Access: FC Mobile Web, FC Mobile HP, FC App Rotating media throughout ESPNFC 2014 World Cup Stadium Guides
- Every Monday, ESPNFC will take a different look back at a series of top 10 lists that have shaped previous World Cups. From the best blunders to the most spectacular goals, this content series will set the stage for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. ESPNFC.com Flight: May - July, 2014 Ownership of World Cup Top 10 content 300x250, 728x90 :15sec pre-roll & BB of ESPNFC TV segments TBD SOV of Mobile FC All Access: FC Mobile Web, FC Mobile HP, FC App Rotating media throughout ESPNFC World Cup Top 10s
- The beautiful game is completely woven into all aspects of Brazilian culture. Set the scene in Brazil as ESPNFC examines all aspects of Brazilian futbol, from the rising stars, to their style of play. Capping it off with an in depth interview with the god of all Brazilian soccer, Pele. ESPNFC.com Flight: May June, 2014 Ownership of How Brazil Was Built content 300x250, 728x90 :15sec pre-roll & BB of ESPNFC TV segments TBD SOV of Mobile FC All Access: FC Mobile Web, FC Mobile HP, FC App How Brazil Was Built
- Leading into the World Cup, ESPNFC will take a look back at the most iconic moments in World Cup history. Written by Gab Marcotti and Roger Bennett, these stories will include interviews with former players as well as classic World Cup footage*. ESPNFC.com Flight: May June, 2014 Ownership of World Cup Memories Content 300x250, 728x90 :15sec pre-roll & BB of ESPNFC TV segments TBD SOV of Mobile FC All Access: FC Mobile Web, FC Mobile HP, FC App World Cup Memories
- ESPNFC.com ESPN Power Rankings are complied using results and stats compiled by ESPNs Global Stats and Research Department and the views of ESPN talent. The ESPN World Cup Power Rankings look to plug the massive gap left by the much maligned official FIFA World Rankings by applying a more scientific approach based on tangible results against opponents of a similar standard. World Cup Power Rankings and SPI Tables
- ESPNFC.com Flight: March 5, 2014 July 13, 2014 (110 days prior to the WC through the WC) Ownership of all ESPNF Power Rankings content on display & mobile 50% SOV of ESPNFC SPI 50% SOV of Power Ranking Blog Articles (TBD) 50% SOV of Five Aside Blog :15sec pre-roll & BB of ESPNFC TV Power Ranking digital videos These are cut from the ESPNFC Show and will live digitally online TBD SOV of Mobile FC All Access: FC Mobile Web, FC Mobile HP, FC App World Cup Power Rankings
- SPI Probability Tables ESPNFC.com Ownership of all SPI content 50% SOV of SPI on ESPNFC.com Presented by logo, 924x50, 300x250 TBD Number of SPI Probability Tables cut down videos :15sec Pre-Roll and BB 100% SOV of Five a Side Blog on ESPNFC.com and ESPNFC Mobile Presented by logo, 924x50, 300x250 One (1) ESPNFC.com and ESPNFC Mobile homepage takeovers Sponsor will receive SOV throughout WatchESPN TBD SOV of Mobile FC All Access: FC Mobile Web, FC Mobile HP, FC App
- Daily Digital Round Up Show ESPNFC.com Using our talent in the UK, Bristol ,CN and Brasil ESPN will be producing regionally specific video content and daily round up shows for the duration of the tournament. With eight ESPN FC reporters stationed in Brazil we will have the ability to give fans back at home real flavour of the atmosphere. From Rio to Manaus ESPN FC will provide full coverage sating the appetite of the SA audience who will spend the days leading up to games looking for the latest news and reaction.
- Daily Digital Round Up Show ESPNFC.com Flight: March 5, 2014 July 13, 2014 (110 days prior to the WC through the WC) Ownership of all ESPNFC Power Rankings content on display & mobile 50% SOV of ESPNFC SPI 50% SOV of Power Ranking Blog Articles (TBD) 50% SOV of Five Aside Blog :15sec pre-roll & BB of ESPNFC TV Power Ranking digital videos These are cut from the ESPNFC Show and will live digitally online TBD SOV of Mobile FC All Access: FC Mobile Web, FC Mobile HP, FC App
- Longform/Creative Editorial ESPNFC.com Having access to the best in global sports journalism sometimes calls for editorial solutions that go beyond normal ESPN have created interactive longform content publishing platforms that take both our editorial content and advertising options for clients. This format was trialed for the first time in December 2013 with our end of year review Group concept: http://app.shorthand.com/export