Employer Branding Guide
Embed Size (px)
In a society filled with distractions, a strong brand has the ability to make people listen to an organization's story. The process of employer branding is concerned with talent attraction, engagement and retention strategies - and is JUST as important as marketing and traditional branding efforts. Check out some of InterviewStream's tips for creating and promoting a successful employer brand and download the full guide for even more information on Employer Branding.
Transcript of Employer Branding Guide
- EMPLOYER BRANDING GUIDEGuidelines to Enhance your Organizations Brand
- In a society filled with distractions, a strong brand has the ability to make people listen to an organizations story. The process of employer branding is concerned with talent attraction, engagement and retention strategies.
- Begin with Web Presence Like a website defines a companys Internet presence and branding, the careers page defines its employer brand. Mobile web traffic has increased in general with the wide-scale availability of smart-phones and reliable 3G or better connections. This trend will only continue to grow. Employers must consider mobile-friendly alternatives.
- During the Hiring Process Building a positive candidate experience during the hiring process can greatly affect the employer brand. There are two areas of interest when it comes to branding in the hiring process: Amount of communication received The company representative
- Brand Advocates It takes time, dedication and consistencyto build a brand, but one simple way to enhance a brand is to focus internally. Using employees as brand advocates can be a cost effective way for a brand to gain momentum within a community. The following could enhance your workplace culture for greater engagement: Allow Employees to Produce Meaningful Work Have Professional Development Opportunities Create a Collaborative Work Environment
- Similar to a virtual friendship, brands build trust with their customers by engaging with audiences through social media. Planning is essential in social media marketing. When creating a plan, the following questions must be asked: What is the organization trying to achieve? Who is the organization hoping to reach? How do they use social media? What key messages need to be conveyed? Using Social Media to Enhance Online Branding
- Using Technology to Enhance Branding Technology has changed every facet of society and branding is no exception. Regardless of the medium being used, its vital to keep the target audience in mind. While social media is in its own category other technologies include: Use of Video Blogs User Reviews
- For more guidelines on how to enhance your organizations brand, visit InterviewStream.com to download the Employer Branding Guide.