elearning roadshow: Bristol: Implementing elearning
Embed Size (px)
Marco Faccini, CEO of the exciting new Performance Learning Group, talks about the practicalities of implementing elearning and how to make it work for your organisation
Transcript of elearning roadshow: Bristol: Implementing elearning
- 1. Implementing e-learning Marco Faccini CEO Performance Learning Grp
- 2. What should I consider to achieve a successful eLearning solution implementation?
- 3. What are the challenges.
- 4. Material Outdated/Inappropriate Material not in context Learning one size fits all Application of knowledge Unmotivated employees Lack of learning culture Guidance/coaching Recognition What does success look like Unhelpful vendors Incorrect technology Silos
- 5. Project Intentions Working with Stakeholders Identify Roles Communication
- 6. And Finally... Analyse End Results and keep reviewing
- 7. Collaborative approach Strong project vision Great project management Regular communication Commitment Resources The right technology Deliverables Open dialogue
- 8. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Albert_Einstein_1947.jpg I never teach my students. I only provide the conditions in which they can learn. - Albert Einstein Steve Wheeler, University of Plymouth, 2014
- 9. http://web.media.mit.edu/~papert/ I am convinced that the best learning takes place when the learner takes charge. Seymour Papert Steve Wheeler, University of Plymouth, 2014
- 10. Architecture of participation Learning 2.0 Tools Collaborating Sharing Voting Networking User generated content Tagging Steve Wheeler, University of Plymouth, 2013
- 11. Marco Faccini CEO Performance Learning Grp 07456 223324 email@example.com @marcoable