Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Eleanor roosevelt
- 1. By: Jorja and Arianna
- 2. Childhood Born on October 11,1884in NYC. Before Eleanor was 10 hermom,dad,and brotherwere all dead. She was raised by hergrandmother,Mary Hall.
- 3. SChool At the age of 15 she went to aschool in England. Her teacher was kind heartedand helped her build up herself confidence. Two years after she startedschool her uncle, TheodoreRoosevelt, becamepresident.
- 4. Adulthood Eleanor married FranklinDelano Roosevelt. They had 6 children. Franklin was electedpresident and Eleanorbecame first lady. Soon after, Eleanor had tohelp Franklin because hehad polio.
- 5. ACCompliShmentS Eleanor helped with therights of colored people. She was on the New YorkDemocratic StateCommittee
- 6. deAth Eleanor died onNovember 11,1962. She died of old age.
- 7. Eleanor left behind a legacy ofno other.