El monasterio de san martín english
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of El monasterio de san martín english
- 1. EL MONASTERIO DE SAN MARTN
2. In what streets was it?
- El Monasterio de San Martn was located on the streets of FRANCISCO
- PIQUER, forming the ARENAL and HILERAS streets, square and street of
- SAN MARTN
- In the photograph the Francisco Piquer street.
3. In what year it was built?
- It was built in the year 1126.
- In the same year, the KING ALFONSO
- VII, granted authority to settle the
- In the image Alfonso VII.
4. Who ordered to built?
- It was ordered to built by the KING ALFONSO
- In the photograph the King Alfonso XII.
5. Who built it?
- It was built by FERNANDO
6. To what was built?
- It was built to be a parish or a convent.
7. To what it use now?
- In the year 1836 to civil goberment offices,
- country council
- It was demolished in the year 1868 and
- now there is a building of a saving bank.
8. The End 9. Created by Juan Ledesma and Alejandro Fernndez 10. We have take the information from: www.madridhistorico.com