Dream Big Pillows fusible interlining* 2/3 (4) 16-1/2¢â‚¬â€Œ x...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Dream Big Pillows fusible interlining* 2/3 (4) 16-1/2¢â‚¬â€Œ x...
Dream Big Pillows Designed by LJ Simon
Featuring Dream by Jill McDonald size: 16” x 10-3/4”
e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: 201-659-0444 • f: 201-659-9719
please note: before making your project, check for any pattern updates at windhamfabrics.com’s free projects section.
Dream Big Pillows
KEY FABRIC SKU YD CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS
A 51729P-X Multi 1 panel Fussy cut (4) 16-1/2” x 11-1/4” blocks from panel for pillow faces
B 51734-5 Yellow 1-1/8
Cut (3) 11-1/4” x WOF strips.
Subcut (4) 11-1/2” x 11-1/4” rectangles
Subcut (4) 9-3/4” x 11-1/4” rectangles
C White lightweight woven fusible interlining* 2/3 (4) 16-1/2” x 11-1/4” rectangles to line pillow face
* Make sure fusible is at least 36” wide (4) 16” x 12“ oblong pillow form for inserts
** All seam allowances are 1/4” wide Make sure you take your time to cut and sew carefully.
Assembly: Diagram 1
Pillow Face: 1. With wrong sides together, place the fusible interlining on to each of the Diagram 1 pillow faces. Following the manufacturer’s recommended instructions, adhere the fusible. This will keep the inside of the pillow nice and clean. Set aside.
Pillow Back: 2. Fold short end of (1) 11-1/2” x 11-1/4” backing rectangle 1/4” toward the wrong side and press flat. Fold an additional 1” and press flat. Edge stitch to create hemmed edge as shown in Diagram 1.
PROJECT DISCLAIMER: Every effort has been made to ensure that all projects are error free. All the information is presented in good faith, however, no warranty can be given nor results guaranteed. Therefore, we assume no responsibility nor damages that may occur when
referring to this pattern. When errors are brought to our attention, we make every effort to correct and post a revision as soon as
possible. We suggest you check windhamfabrics.com for pattern updates and to test the pattern prior to making the project. Test templates first, before cutting all the pieces. Free projects are not for resale.
WOF = Width of Fabric
Dream Big Pillows
3. On (1) short end of (1) 9-3/4” x 11-1/4” backing rectangle, folding fabric toward the wrong side 1/4” and press flat. Fold an additional 1/4” and press flat. Edge stitch to create hemmed edge.
4. With right sides facing down, overlap so that the piece with the narrow hem is on top. The final measurement should be 16 -1/2” wide. Pin the sides together to hold in place. The over lap is approximately 3”. Diagram 2
5. Add an edge stitch on each end to hold the overlaped sections in place as shown in Diagram 2.
6. With right sides together, place pillow face on back and sew around the outside of the pillow shell on all 4 sides. Clip corner seam allowance and cover stitch seam allowance edges or add a tight zigzag stitch to prevent raveling. Turn and press.
7. Add a pillow form to complete your pillow. Repeat for the other 3 pillows
Special Note: Pillow form with be slightly larger than the pillow but it will make a nice fluffy pillow when done!