Docslide.us buddhist tour-destination-india-ppt
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Docslide.us buddhist tour-destination-india-ppt
- 1. Indian-Buddhist Tour Buddhist Tour Destination India B u D D H I S T T O U R D e S T I N A T I O n I N D I a
- 2. Destination In India Buddhism is a world famous religion which is based on the teachings of Lord. Buddha. Buddhism mainly explains the purpose to life which was taught by Buddha from his own life experience. Now- a-days various tour packages are available where you can explore the biography of Buddha and also see the popular stupas, vihars, monuments Bodh Gaya Geography of Food Nalanda Geography of Food Leh & Ladhak Geography of Food Dharamshala Geography of Food
- 3. BODHGaYA Bodh Gaya is a spiritual site and position of pilgrimage associated with the Mahabodhi Forehead Complicated in Gaya in the Bhar India . It is popular for being the position where Gautama Buddha is said to have acquired Enlightenment (Bodhimandala). According to Buddhist customs, circa 500 BC Royal prince Gautama Siddhartha, wandering as an ascetic, achieved the sylvan banks of Falgu River, near the town of Gaya. There he sat in meditation under a bodhi tree
- 4. GEOGRAPHY OF BODHGAYA Bodhgayaby Air 5 kilometres from Bodhgaya is the Gaya International Airport, also known as Bodh Gaya International Airport. Bodhgayaby Rail Gaya is the nearest railway station at a distanceof 13 kms from Bodhgaya. Bodhgayaby Road Bihar State Road Transport Corporation( BSRTC) runs bus services to Bodhgaya from Patna, Nalanda and Rajgir. Private bus services and taxis are also available
- 5. NALANDA NAlandA was an Buddhist historical middle of higher studying in Bihar, India. The site of Nalanda is in the Indian state of Bihar, about 88 miles eastern of Patna, and was a Buddhist middle of studying from the fifth or 6th millennium CE to 1197 CE. It has been called "one of the first great colleges in registered history of India". the university attracted scholars and students from as far away as Tibet, China, Greece, and Persia. Singapore, India, Japan the ancient site as Nalanda International University.
- 6. GEOGRAPHY OF nalanda NALANDABYAIR Lok Nayak Jayaprakash airport at Patna is the nearest airport, which is 100 km away from Nalanda NALANDABYTRAIN Rajgir is the nearest railway station which is 12 km away from Nalanda NALANDABYBUS Nalanda is connected to other cities by state owned public bus services.
- 7. LEH & LADHAK Leh & Ladakh can be found between the Kunlun mountain range in the northern and the main Great Himalayas to the southern region, populated by individuals of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan nice. It is one of the most sparsely booming areas in Jammu and Kashmir. Around the 1st millennium, Ladakh was a aspect of the Kushana business. Buddhism propagate into european Ladakh from Kashmir in the 2nd millennium when much of southern Ladakh and european Tibet was still involving the Bon religion.
- 8. GEOGRAPHY OF LEH & LADHAK LEHBYAIR The main airport is at the city Leh, 4 km from the town on Fort Road. Direct flights link it to Delhi, Chandigarh, Srinagar and Jammu. LEHBYRAIL The nearest Rail Station is Jammu, connected to all parts of India through express trai LEHBYROAD J&K State Road Transport Corporation (J&KSRTC) operates regular Deluxe and Ordinary bus services between Srinagar and Leh
- 9. DHARAMSHALA Dharamshala is a town in the higher gets to of the Kangra Valley in Himalayas a an average elevation of 1457 meters (4780 feet) FROM See Level. McLeodGanj, Bhagsunath, ForsythGanj, Naddi, Kotwali Bazaar (the primary Bajar of the town),McLeodGanj is enclosed by wood, Himalayan oak, and rhododendron. The primary plants produced in the valleys below are grain, whole grain or grain and tea. Dharamshala had been linked with Hinduism and Buddhism for years, many monasteries having been founded there in previous times, by Tibetan immigration in the 1800s.Dharamshala, where they have designed monasteries, temples and schools. McLeodGanj is sometimes known as 'Little Lhasa"
- 10. GEOGRAPHY OF DHARAMSHALA DharamsalaByAir Gaggal airport in Kangra valley is the nearest airport. 15 km away from Dharamsala DharamsalaBy Train Nearest railway station is Kangra Mandir at a distance of 22 km from Dharamsala DharamsalaBy Bus bus services are available in Dharamsala connecting the nearby cities. Direct private luxury buses are available
- 11. 403-404, Thapar House, N-161 Gulmohar Enclave, Community Center New Delhi - 110049, India Call us : +91 11 49814981 Fax : +91 11 49814999 Email :email@example.com Mr. Subrato Mukhrjee http://www.india-buddhisttours.com/