Digital Learning through Photography - Amazon S3 â€؛ cdn.webfactore...آ Digital Learning...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Digital Learning through Photography - Amazon S3 â€؛ cdn.webfactore...آ Digital Learning...
Area you a budding photographer? Explore your interest and develop new skills.
Digital Learning through Photography Expressive Arts
The NPA Photography course at level 5 encourages you to develop your skills in a number of key areas: understanding basic photography, basic camera techniques, working with photographic images, developing creative skills and understanding technology applications, presentation, developing professional folios of work and exhibition work.
Learning Intentions Success Criteria I will: ● develop an understanding of different camera
operations, camera handling and use of mobile phones to set up professional looking photographs.
● develop an understanding of photographic terminology and app use to transform photographs into very creative professional looking photographs.
● complete a number of personalised photo shoots.
● develop skills in portrait and landscape photography using both mobile phones.
● be able to download photo shoots and organise folders of personal work Into folders on the server.
● develop skills in planning interior/exterior shots.
I can: ● demonstrate effective selection of photographs
using a range of apps. ● research, identify and explain the meanings of
various photographic terms, e.g. depth of field, framing and the rule of thirds.
● review a range of photographs of people and compare and contrast styles and approaches.
● select a range of images (indoors and outdoors) taken by contemporary photographers describing the style, viewpoint and technical approaches.
● present my images in print, as a CD (including the original images and the edited version) and as an electronic presentation.
● evaluate and reflect on the aesthetic qualities and technical proficiency.
Recognition of Achievement NPA Level 4/5
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
Senior Phase Progression
www.mappit.org.uk www.bewhatouwant.org.uk www.planitplus.net/schoolzone www.apprenticeshipsinscotland.com www.gov.uk/UKCES www.thestudentroom.co.uk www.skillsforcare.org.uk www.citb.co.uk/careers www.ecitb.org.uk www.summitskills.org.uk/careers www.semta.org.uk/careers www.scotland.police.uk/recruitment www.creativeskillset.org www.ismm.co.uk/education.php www.careersthatmove.co.uk/home www.ucas.co.uk www.bigambition.co.uk/digital-careers www.mappit.org.uk www.adzuna.co.uk