Delicious chocolate brownies
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Delicious chocolate brownies
- 1. Delicious Chocolate Brownies
- To bake a soft chocolate brownie (that tastes great ).
- 185g of dark chocolate
- 150g of butter
- cup of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of plain flour
- A deep 20cm square pan
- Wooden spoon
- Baking paper
- Cooking oil spray
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
5. Step 1
- Grease the deep 20cm pan and line the base with baking paper.
6. Step 2
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over low heat and stir in caster sugar and eggs one at a time.
7. Step 3
- Mix well with wooden spoon, then stir in sifted flour.
8. Step 4
- Pour into ready cake tin and bake at medium heat for about 20 minutes. Cool in pan.
9. Step 5
- When ready remove slice from pan and when cooled, cut into squares.
- You can add icing sugar and sprinkles on top if you want. Enjoy!