Data Sheet: iXpand Flash Drive Go ... 1 iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus,...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Data Sheet: iXpand Flash Drive Go ... 1 iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus,...
Need more space on your iPhone? 1 The iXpand™ Flash Drive Go is
the easy way to free up memory. Keep your memories safe by simply
plugging in the drive to automatically back up your photos, videos
and contacts.2 Once files are on the iXpand Drive, you can use the
high-speed USB 3.0 connector to quickly move them onto your
computer. You can also password-protect your files, across multiple
devices, to keep them private.3 And the dual-purpose swivel protects
connectors and features a keyring hole to take your drive on the go.
iXpand™ Flash Drive Go Easily free up space on your iPhone1
Highlights • Easily free up space on your iPhone1
• Automatically back up your photos
• Shoot videos directly onto the iXpand™
Flash Drive Go, freeing up space on
• Quickly move your content from your
iXpand™ Drive to your computer using
the high-speed USB 3.0 connector
• Password-protect your files across
iPhone, PC and Mac computers3
• Dual-purpose swivel design protects
connectors and features a keyring
hole to take your drive on-the-go
64GB, 128GB, 256GB*
High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from
Keyring hole to take your drive on-the-go
Swivel design to protect connectors
Automatically back up your camera roll, social
media photos and videos2
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. 951 SanDisk Drive | Milpitas | CA 95035 | USA
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.
At SanDisk®, we’re expanding the possibilities of data storage. For more than 25 years, SanDisk’s ideas have helped transform the industry, delivering next generation storage solutions for consumers and businesses around the globe.
For more information, please visit www.sandisk.com
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. 1 iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer; iXpand Drive app and iOS 10.0.2 or higher required. 2 iXpand Drive app required. Available for download from the App Store. iOS 10.0.2 or higher required. Set up automatic backup within app settings. 3 Password-protection is supported by iOS 10.0.2 and higher, Mac OS X v10.9 and higher, Windows® 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. 4 Available for download from the App Store. iOS 10.0.2 or higher required. Terms and conditions apply. 5 Video first records to internal iPhone storage before automatically moving to iXpand Drive SanDisk, the SanDisk logo and iXpand are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. App Store, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod, Mac, Mac OS X and Retina are trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. ©2020 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. 4/22
iXpandTM Flash Drive Go Specifications
Warranty: US: One-year limited warranty ROW: Two-year warranty
Compatibility: • For iPhone and iPad compatibility; See http://www.sandisk.com/support/ixpandcompatibility
• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.9 or higher.
Interface: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors (one connector used at a time)
Video: Content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.00 x 53.00 mm 0.49 x 0.47 x 2.08 in.
Operating temperature: 0-35° C functional
Capacities: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB*