D4D Drivers 2010
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of D4D Drivers 2010
2010 Driver Lineup
Personal StatsDate of Birth: June 9, 1990 (19)Hometown: Carson City, Nev.Residence: Huntersville, N.C.
Career Highlights• Competed with Position One Motorsports as a participant in the
2009 D4D program; finished eighth in the super late model standings at Toyota Speedway with one top three and 10 top-10 finishes.
• Finished eighth in the 2008 All American Speedway late model standings in her rookie season with family-owned Mackena Bell Motorsports.
• Finished fourth in the Legends of the Pacific West Coast Tour standings in the 1250cc asphalt division in 2007; also ran a limited number of late model events.
• Rookie season in asphalt legends at Shasta Raceway Park in 2006; finished fourth in 1250cc division.
• Legends division Rookie of the Year at Champion Speedway in 2005; also became the youngest driver - and only female - to win in track history.
• Began racing Outlaw Dirt Karts in 2002; won championship and rookie of the year in Box Stock division.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: January 17, 1993 (17)Hometown: Hayward, Calif.Residence: Huntersville, N.C.
Career Highlights• Finished third in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series
Modified division standings at All American Speedway in Roseville, Calif., with 10 top fives and 13 top 10s; won two trophy dash races and earned rookie of the year honors.
• Became the first driver under the age of 16 to race in the USAC Ford Focus Midget Series in 2008; finished sixth in the California Ford Focus Series running a partial season.
• Tested a variety of cars in 2007, including Ford Focus Midgets, Formula BMW, Sprint Cars and a V8 Open Modified.
• In 2007, became the youngest driver to compete in the Skip Barber Regional Championship Series; earned rookie of the year honors.
• Began racing karts in 2003; competed at the local, regional and national levels from 2003 - 2006.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: March 24, 1989 (20)Hometown: Valrico, FlaResidence: Greenville, S.C.
Career Highlights• Competed in the Late Model division at Greenville Pickens
Speedway in 2009 as a member of the D4D program; seven top fives and 19 top 10s in 21 races.
• Competed in Late Model division at Motor Mile Speedway as a member of the 2008 Drive for Diversity class; two top fives and 18 top 10s.
• Won the Sportsman Division Championship at Hendry County Speedway in 2007; two Late Model wins and nine Limited Late Model wins, among 17 top fives and 19 top 10s in 19 starts.
• Competed at Hendry County Speedway in the Limited Late Model and Late Model divisions in 2006.
• Finished third in the 2005 Street Stock Division at Hendry County Speedway; scored three feature wins.
• Competed in BMX Motocross from 2000 to 2002; finished third in nation among Novice riders at the Presidents Cup.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: March 10, 1989 (20) Hometown: Winchester, Tenn.Residence: Lexington, N.C.
Career Highlights• Competed in a variety of events for Team Dillon
Motorsports in 2009, including the NASCAR Camping World Series East and asphalt and dirt late model events across the Southeast.
• In 2008, earned three wins, 17 top fives and 20 top 10s in 29 starts in select dirt and asphalt late model events.
• Ran select dirt late model events in 2007; scored two top fives in the Storm Pay Dirt Late Model National.
• Competed in the 2006 Storm Pay Dirt Late Model National Series; one win, seven top fives and 11 top 10s.
• Started racing dirt late models in 2005; three poles, four top fives and 10 top 10s.
• Raced karts from 1997 - 2004, winning a number of feature races and two track championships.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: March 9, 1986 (23)Hometown: Damariscotta, MaineResidence: Mooresville, N.C.
Career Highlights• Raced in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at Stockton 99
Speedway and Madera Speedway with the D4D program; one pole (set track record at Stockton 99), four top fives and seven top 10s.
• Competed in the late model division at All American Speedway as a member of the 2008 D4D class.
• Competed in eight Pro All Star Series events in 2007; Was the only female competitor in the Pro All Star Series in New England.
• Participated in the Drive for Diversity Combine in October 2006.• Raced Late Model Pro Stock in 2006 at Oxford Plains Speedway;
Runner-up in the Rookie of the Year standings.• In 2005, raced Late Model Pro Stock and Open Wheel Modifieds;
Finished season 9th in points in Open Wheel Modified.• Raced SMKI-BRMS from 1999 - 2002; Earned division top fives and
top 10s and Rookie of the Year honors.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: Sept. 15, 1989 (20)Hometown: Wayne, N.J.Residence: Durham, N.C.
Career Highlights• Competed in the NASCAR Camping World Series West; two wins
and seven top fives and earned rookie of the year honors.• Became the first member of the D4D program to win a track
championship in 2008; tallied 11 wins.• Finished the 2007 season second in the late model point
standings at All American Speedway in Roseville, Calif. Member of the 2007 Drive for Diversity class.
• Won two Late Model races and recorded eight top-five finishes in 16 races in 2006.
• Recorded numerous WKA feature wins and championships between 2002 - 2005.
• Became the youngest Triple Crown winner in WKA history with four National titles in 2001.
• Began karting in 1997; won first race ever entered at Flemington (N.J.) Speedway and won two state championships.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: July 8, 1990 (19)Hometown: Mequon, Wisc.Residence: Huntersville, N.C.
Career Highlights• In 2009, raced in 12 ASA Late Model events at various
tracks; tallied six top 10 finishes.• Competed in both the ASA Late Model Series and Big
8 Limited Late Model Series in 2008; competed primarily at Slinger Speedway, also raced at Madison International Speedway and Tri-County Speedway.
• Competed in the Mid-American Stock Car Series in 2007, running over 40 limited late model events at various short tracks.
• Won a limited late model race at Golden Sands Speedway in 2007.
• Raced go-karts in 2005 and 2006, before advancing to limited late models.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: February 13, 1993 (16)Hometown: Catharpin, Va.Residence: Mooresville, N.C.
Career Highlights• Qualified on the pole and finished second in the 2010
NASCAR Toyota All-Star Showdown – his debut race in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series.
• Rookie season in the late model division at Shenandoah Speedway in 2009; scored six wins at the quarter-mile speedway before moving to Motor Mile Speedway mid-way through the season.
• In 2008, competed in the Bill Scott Formula Car road racing series at Summit Point in formula continental wing cars; won every race entered.
• Finished second overall in the Formula TR Series standings in 2007; set seven track records and won 11 of 20 races.
• Competed in various WKA karting series from 2003 - 2006; won several regional and national championships and won races in every class competed.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: April 30, 1991 (18)Hometown: Miamisburg, OhioResidence: Statesville, N.C.
Career Highlights• In 2009, competed in the NASCAR Whelen All-
American Series at Tri-County Motor Speedway with the D4D program; earned one pole, seven top fives and 16 top 10s.
• Competed in the Super Cup Stock Car Series in 2008; scored two wins, seven top fives, and eight top 10s.
• Finished eighth in the late model division at Kil-Kare Speedway in 2007.
• Named the 2006 Semi-Pro Legends Young Lions Ohio State Champion.
• Raced Bandoleros and Legends with 600 Racing from 2004 - 2006.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: February 25, 1984 (25)Hometown: Cameron Park, Calif.Residence: Huntersville, N.C.
Career Highlights• Won the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series track
championship at All American Speedway in 2009, winning 11 races and earning four poles.
• Raced a partial-schedule at All American Speedway in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series in 2008; finished 10th overall in the points.
• Was the 2007 Mini-Stock Champion at All American Speedway with eight wins.
• Won 15 Mini-Stock division events at All American Speedway in 2006.
• Earned rookie of the year honors and won a track championship in the Mini-Stock division at All American Speedway in 2003.
• Competed in the Mini-Stock division at All American Speedway from 2003 to 2007 and held the track record from 2004 - 2007.
Darrell Wallace Jr.
Personal StatsDate of Birth: October 8, 1993 (16)Hometown: Mobile, Ala.Residence: Concord, N.C.
Career Highlights• Competed in 23 late model events in 2009, including nine
UARA Late Model division events; scored three wins and 11 top fives.
• Won a late model race at Franklin County Speedway in 2008, becoming the youngest driver to win a race at the track.
• Began racing late models in 2007; competed at several races throughout the Southeast, including Tri-County Motor Speedway and Greenville Pickens Speedway.
• Completed the 2006 season with 11 wins, 27 top fives and 34 top 10s in 38 Legends car races.
• Competed in the Bandolero division in 2005, winning 35 of 48 races entered. Became the first driver to win all six races on the way to capturing the Lowe’s Motor Speedway Winter Heat Championship.
Wade Leaphart• [email protected]
• Attach your brand to…– One team– Two series• K&N Pro Series• Whelen All-American Series
– 10 Drivers– 140 plus races– Compelling NASCAR stories