Crack The Twitter Code
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Crack The Twitter Code
A FREE eBook by Keith Keller & Nicholla Henderson Hall
Promote Yourself & Your Products Using Twitter
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHY TWITTER
2. LAYING THE FOUNDATION
3. GETTING STARTED ON TWITTER
(A 5 POINT PLAN)
4. GOING DEEPER
5. SCHEDULING YOUR TWEETS
6. GOING GLOBAL
7. TWITTER CHATS
8. SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCE
9. BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
10. WHAT NEXT?
The Global Twitter Marketing Specialist
Keith Keller is now well known internationally as;
"The Global Twitter Marketing Specialist" He has appeared on numerous radio shows, teleseminars, webinars & Google hangouts across the US & Canada, UK & Europe, as well as Australasia. In addition, Keith offers "One On One" coaching about Twitter Marketing to clients around the world via SKYPE and now has an ever growing list of Social Media training products available.
Nicholla Henderson Hall Connecting Communities one person at a time.
Nicholla loves to meet people. She has been raised as an expat since she was a baby, United Arab Emirates. She uses her skills as a listener
and a questioner to create her podcast show and help people with their own communities.
(interviews and conversations)
Her own personal website is in production.
Free MP3 Series Available www.SoundCloud.com/CrackTheTwitterCode
When there is so many others to choose from
• Twitter already has at least 6 “MAJOR” competitors
Facebook – Instagram – Pinterest – Google Plus – You Tube – LinkedIn
• The “GLOBAL” Numbers (645 Million Accounts Worldwide)
• 270 Million “ACTIVE” Users Every Month
• Twitter Is Not Facebook (or any of the others either)
• Twitter Is “The Information Network”
Laying The Foundations
Getting Your Story Straight
• The importance of a “HOME BASE”
• The Importance of having a blog
• The Importance of your “FREE TEASER”
• Be a resource not a salesperson. Twitter is about sharing information and resources NOT selling ‘stuff’. This may sound “Counter Intuitive” but it is the essence of Social Media marketing.
• Write a strong bio that will inspire potential clients and joint venture partners to follow you.
• Add a photo. There is significant evidence to prove that people who do this get more followers and retweets.
• Remember the 80/20 Rule – It’s not all about you. 4 out of 5 tweets should be of value to your followers and not sales related.
Only 1 out of every 5 tweets should be a sales related message. • SHARE - SHARE – SHARE (This is Twitter101). Share great articles and
interact with your followers…this is the essence of how Twitter works.
Where The Rubber Hits The Road!!
• How do I get more followers?
“The best way to have friends is to be one”
• How to discover prominent people on Twitter and follow them
• How to measuring Your Tweet Reach www.TweetReach.com
Scheduling Your Tweets
POWER TIMES TO TWEET & COOL SITES TO TRY
(8am – 1pm – 4pm – 8pm)
HASHTAGS (The Magic Ingredient On Twitter)
(1) POWER WORDS
#Business #Success #Inspiration (etc)
(2) CREATE YOUR OWN HASHTAG
(3) TRENDING TOPICS
(Branded Twitter Chats)
Real Time Twitter Chats (Tweet Chats)
(Super Fast Real Time Chatting)
Social Media Influence
….and the power of using “LISTS”
Measuring Your Social Media Influence With “KRED”
Organise your followers and friends with “LISTS”
Up To 1000 lists Up To 5000 in each
Potentially up to “5 MILLION” contacts (Very Cool)
Bringing It All Together
Twitter Marketing in 1 hour a day
(or every few days)
• Check who has followed and/or retweeted you - Thank them and follow them back (20 minutes per session – every day if possible ) • Take the time to follow some cool people with We Follow (etc)
(20 minutes per session – every day if possible) • Spend some time sending out tweets “LIVE” and scheduling some tweets with Buffer (etc) (20 minutes per session – every day if possible)
Keith is constantly creating new programs
Here are just a few of his latest projects
( Free eBook )
( Twitter 4 Performers – MP3 series ) www.Twitter4Performers.com
( Crack The Twitter Code – One On One Coaching ) www.CrackTheTwitterCode.com
( Get Found TV – Online Video Series ) www.GetFound.tv
( The Online Masterplan Series – Membership Site )