Content Marketing Strategies: How To Use Dynamic Content to Drive ROI
of 64 /64
Embed Size (px)
For more, visit: http://fdma.org Social Media - Creating Dynamic Content to Build Your Following and Add to Your Bottom Line - Tips, ideas and resources to create quality visual images, videos, blog posts, audio and what and how to share successfully to build your tribe presented by Christina Rowe and Heidi Richards Mooney In this session Christina and Heidi will show you: · How to improve your social media content marketing using the top tools readily available and at your disposal. · The top tips and resources to build your following on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter · The best sources for curating content, creating content and sharing the content · The most important content marketing strategies you need to know to attract and engage your target audience and build your tribe and your bottom line. About the presenters: About Heidi Richards Mooney - Founder and CEO of Women in Ecommerce, an Internet Marketer and Social Media Trainer, and Award-winning Author, Heidi works one-on-one with authors, inventors and small business owners to help them maximize their time on social media channels across the web. You can learn more about Heidi at www.RedheadMarketingInc.com About Christina Rowe - Author, Internet Marketing, Branding & PR Specialist, Christina shows business owners how to zoom in and target their desired cleints on social media and build profitable groups and connections that convert into new business and sales. You can learn more about Christina at www.StandOutOnTheWeb.com
Transcript of Content Marketing Strategies: How To Use Dynamic Content to Drive ROI
- What is Dynamic Content? a web page with web content that varies based on parameters provided by a user or a computer program.
- CONTENT IS YOUR WHEEL OF FORTUNE
- Other Types of Content MEMES GUIDES BOOK REVIEWS RANTS EBOOKS INTERVIEWS PRODUCT REVIEWS HOW-TO'S LISTS LINK PAGES CASE STUDIES RESEARCH
- Create it or Curate it Effective content is produced using a combination of original content, including opinions, knowledge, news, controversy and humor and OPS (other people's stuff)
- Unless you know where to look!
- DON'T BE AFRAID TO CURATE! Two of the most highly trafficked blogs on the web are BoingBoing.net and BuzzFeed.com. These two sites are primarily made up of curated content. BoingBoing alone often outpaces sites like the NY Times in traffic.
- PODCASTS The Morning Coach
- PODCASTS Download Audacity - FREE For MAC: audacity.sourceforge.net
- PODCASTS Get a microphone
- PODCASTS Choose your topic *Create your Outline *Title *Script (bullet points) *Record *Edit Your Material *Upload Podcast to Soundcloud, Amazon s3 (free) OR *Libsyn ($5 a month)
- PODCASTS RECORD
- PODCASTS EDIT
- PODCASTS Submit to iTunes www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/specs.html
- Submit to podomatic.com
- PODCASTS Promote Your Podcast Via Social Media and More!
- GUIDES & REPORTS
- Make REPORT Covers ALL-free-download.com myecovermaker.com Fiverr Photoshop
- REPORTS *1 to 20 pages *PDF Format *Professionally Designed Cover *Helps People Solve a Problem *Do it Yourself *Hire Ghostwriter to Create *Lead Generation *Share on Social Media
- SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- PHOTO GALLERIES
- VIDEOS - First there Was YouTube
- Creating Short VIDEOS Screen Capture
- VIDEO Alternatives showyou.com
- Upload your VIDEOS
- VIDEO TIPS Equipment Lighting Sound/images Distractions (Background) Script Length of Video Editing Hosting
- Introduce Your Company - The Script Introduce your company Explain the Problem Tell them how your products/ services will solve the problem Use Proof Testimonials, etc. Have a Clear Call to Action Keep it Short
- INFOGRAPHICS People are Visual 90% of info transmitted to brain is visual People are 3 X more likely to share Search Engines Love Them! Great way to demonstrate Expertise
- *MEMES What is a meme? Short for the Greek word mimeme meaning to imitate or mimic something that appeals to a large group of people,uses comedy people can relate which makes it more likely to go viral
- Greatest Memes Facebook 168K+
- *QUOTE YOURSELF
- *QUOTE YOUR FRIENDS
- Even MORE Types of Content Press Releases Articles Software Products E-Courses White papers Surveys Contests Games OTHER???
- TWO GIFTS... With Business Card Copy of this Presentation
- REGULAR PRICE: $247.00. FDMA MEMBERS TAKE $100 OFF . ONLY 147.00 TODAY ONLY