Command Information Exchange July 28
Embed Size (px)
Area I Command Information Exchange meetings are open forums and community members are encouraged to attend. The next Command Information Exchange is scheduled for Oct. 29 from 1:30 to 3 p.m. at the Warriors Club.
Transcript of Command Information Exchange July 28
- v6.4- 1 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange Unclassified / 2ID and US Army Garrison Red Cloud/Area I Command Information Exchange 28 July 2014 IMCOM delivers and integrates base support to enable readiness for a self-reliant and globally-responsive All Volunteer Army
- v6.4- 7 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange Projection for Area I Military and Civilian School-Aged Children and Families DATE Total Military Families Total Military School Children Total Civilian Families Total Civilian School Children Total Families Area I Total School Children Area I 1 Jan 2015 183 354 55 83 238 437 1 Jun 2015 158 315 55 83 213 398 1 Aug 2015 58 106 55 83 113 189 1 Sep 2015 45 86 55 83 100 169 1 Oct 2015 38 70 55 83 93 153 1 Nov 2015 33 62 55 83 88 145 1 Dec 2015 24 44 55 83 79 127 1 Jan 2016 20 30 55 83 75 113 1 Feb 2016 15 17 55 83 70 100 1 Mar 2016 15 17 55 83 70 100 1 Apr 2016 11 13 55 83 66 96 1 May 2016 9 11 55 83 64 94 0 50 100 150 200 250 300 350 400 450 500 1Jan2015 1Jun2015 1Aug2015 1Sep2015 1Oct2015 1Nov2015 1Dec2015 1Jan2016 1Feb2016 1Mar2016 1Apr2016 1May2016 Total Military Families Total Military School Children Total Civilian Families Total Civilian School Children Total Families Area I Total School Children Area IThis chart shows the civilian Family and School-Aged children numbers as being at a steady state while the corresponding military numbers decrease.
- v6.4- 8 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange 0 50 100 150 200 250 300 350 400 450 Jan-15 Apr-15 Jul-15 Oct-15 Jan-16 Apr-16 Total Area I Families Total Area I School Children Area I is eliminating Family services and reducing other services. 1 2 3 4 Area I Family Drawdown 1 Close Casey School 2 End Select Programs 3 Reduce Services Begin Unit Relocations4
- v6.4- 9 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange Education Options for School Year 2014-2015: 1 Close Casey School -- DoDEA Elementary School Middle School High School CRC/ Stanley Attend Casey* or Homeschool Attend Casey* or Homeschool SAHS or Homeschool Casey/ Hovey Attend Casey* or Homeschool Attend Casey* or Homeschool SAHS or ICS or Homeschool *Within 45 minute commuting radius SAHS= Seoul American High School ICS= International Christian School
- v6.4- 10 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange Casey Elementary/Middle School Closes June 2015 Potential Area I Educational Options After Casey ES closes 1 Close Casey School -- DoDEA Elementary School Middle School High School CRC/ Stanley ICS or Homeschool ICS or Homeschool SAHS or Homeschool Casey/ Hovey ICS or Homeschool ICS or Homeschool SAHS or ICS or Homeschool Within 45 minute commuting radius SAHS= Seoul American High School ICS= International Christian School
- v6.4- 11 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange SY 2014-2015: Attendants will be on most Casey School buses (Sure Start - 8th grade) No attendants on High School buses or the activity bus Only buses exclusively transporting Sure Start through 2nd grade students will always have safety attendants Buses transporting students with special needs will have a safety aide International School in Area I: DoDDS not responsible for transporting to the International School; bussing part of ICS tuition SY 2015+: Will bus only students attending SAHS Close Casey School DoDEA Bus1
- v6.4- 12 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange End Select Programs Family Programs (Projected to End Sep 2015): 1. Child and Development Center (CDC) 2. School Age Services (SAC) 3. Youth Sports (YS) 4. School Liaison 5. Teen Center 6. Army Family Team Building (AFTB) 7. Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) 8. Employment Readiness 9. New Parent Support Program 10.FRG Training and Support 11.Lending Closet 2
- v6.4- 13 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange DFMWR: (Business based on population) Auto Skills Center (Casey) Equipment Rental Community Events Clubs Bowling Alleys Golf Courses/Clubs Outdoor Recreation DHR: Following services will remain available but will reduce based on population ID Cards Ration Cards ASAP Postal Operations Military Personnel Division ACAP Administrative Services Religious Support: All services remain, but reduced to meet new population Will resize to fit military population Reduction in Families = reduction in volunteers DECA: Commissary Closures have not been confirmed, will depend upon final footprint USO: Services will be maintained while there are still Soldiers within Area I; but focus will shift away from Family events and programs. 3 Reduce Services
- v6.4- 14 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange LRC-RC: Dining Facilities: At least two DFACs will remain open. Troop Issue Support Activity (TISA), Camp Casey: Reduced approximately to half. Central issue Facility (CIF): Satellite from Main Hub. Consolidated Property Book Office (CPBO), Stanley: Reduced to half. Transportation Motor Pools: Consolidated at Camp Casey. Commercial Travel Office (CTO); Only located at Camp Casey. Non-tactical Vehicle Maintenance: Conducted from Camp Casey. AAFES: EXCHANGE: Facility Closure will be based on troop relocation. Prior to closure, change in stock assortment and hours of operation due to sales decline. School Closure in June 2015 will affect stock assortment assortment will be geared towards single Soldiers versus Family. Forecast sales decline which will require review of operation hours and staffing to ensure facility is not a loss operation. Less Dividends to FMWR (2013 - $1,073,494). Medical Services: USAHC Camp Casey: Expect to lose (15-20) medics, (5-8 ) providers and (5-8) ancillary medical MOS soldiers from 1ABCT, 2ID. Expect to get medical support from 210 Fire BDE / Deployed unit. CRC TMC: Expect to lose (1) provider from 2ID and (3-4) medics. Camp Stanley: No significant change, currently, medical staffs from deploying units working at clinic. Red Cross: Services will be maintained while there are still Soldiers within Area I. After Hours AER assistance continues. Red Cross Message services available 24/7/365. 3 Reduce Services
- v6.4- 15 Unclassified Area I Command Information Exchange 1. Natural Gas project at Camp Casey. 2. Walkway / Bike path construction. 3. Various road repairs including Gate 2 at Camp Casey 4. Renovation of Gateway Club at Camp Casey. 5. Renovation of Carey Fitness Center at Camp Casey. 6. Four Barracks repair were awarded BLDG S-691, S-1987, S-82, S-1872. 4 5 3 6 6 6 6 Major Construction Effecting Cp Casey