Cloud Circle Talk - Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Computing and Integrations
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Cloud Circle Talk - Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Computing and Integrations
- 1. The Cloud Circle Forum
What are the technical challenges when trying to integrate Cloud applications with existing architectures and legacy systems?
Paul FallonCTODot Net SolutionsPaul.Fallon@DotNetSolutions.co.ukwww.dotnetsolutions.co.uk
The Body Shop
GlobalCustomerLoyalty Card Program
- 2. Topics and Questions to be covered
- No one Cloud platform exists; meaning the specific migration, support, cost and capacity issues vary from vendor to vendor
- 3. How do you integrate your legacy systems; for example, your email exchange with your Blackberry servers and Google Apps? How do you mix email functionality?
- 4. What do your current software licences say? What about interoperability concerns?
- 5. What are the legacy to Cloud migration tools and bridging technologies that can connect internal IT systems with the Cloud in a secure and managed way?
- 6. Will the adoption of Cloud increase the need for Master Data Management?
- 7. What are the governance policies that need to be set up to enable integration to be managed effectively?
- 8. How do you retrieve or migrate your data back to the data centre or between Cloud suppliers seamlessly