Cannes Lions: Sports Power!
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Cannes Lions: Sports Power!
- Rodrigo Rivellino CEO Aktuell
- #Sports_Power how to develop a relationship platform from a sporting event
- sports dont sell
- has never sold a shoe
- basketball has never sold a shoe
- has never sold a television
- football has never sold a television
- has never sold a cellphone
- tennis has never sold a cellphone
- have never sold a car
- the olympics have never sold a car
- so why the sports market revenue is expected to be 141 billion FONT: CMO COUNCIL in 2012 ?
- quality sales adequation because sales is the direct consequence of quality and adequation of the offer.
- and sport is an excelent vehicle to disseminate and qualify this offer.
- sport is passion
- sport is movement
- sport is emotion
- sport is to overcome
- it is more profitable than any traditional media because it gives the message all these atributes, making it less invasive and more friendly.
- sports can help you sell
- W J A
- W J When it comes to sport marketing, A Just do it if the context is adequate for your brand.
- but one thing is right: in the vast world of sports, it`s easy to find a good context
- sports are the best way to create relationship, they can be segmented into an infinity number of niches:
- social regions attitude class lifestyle genre age
- the objectives must be clear aggregate the sports values to the brand endomarketing activation contests brand exposure competitive differential market and trade relationship promotional theme to adjust the sponsorship correctly.
- mass sports Forbes List of Most Valuable Sporting Event Brands in 2010: 1. Super Bowl - Brand Value of $420 million 2. Olympic Games (Summer) - Brand Value of $230 million 3. FIFA World Cup - Brand Value of $120 million 4. UEFA European Football Championship - Brand Value of $110 million 5. Major League Baseball World Series - Brand Value of $106 million 6. Daytona 500 - Brand Value of $100 million 7. Olympic Games (Winter) - Brand Value of $93 million 8. NCAA Men's Final Four - Brand Value of $90 million 9. Major League Baseball All-Star Week - Brand Value of $75 million 10. Kentucky Derby - Brand Value of $67 million
- niche sports
- niche sports Global Champions Tour
- how to transform a niche event into a marketing oportunnity for brands?
- how to transform a niche event into a marketing oportunnity for brands? > see your sporting event as a product > develop a business plan > search for partners > attract your audience and the media
- see your sporting event as a product core > luxury
- develop a business plan how to comercialize the event? gastronomy fashion music relationship
- search for partners sponsorship shares gastronomy fashion music relationship
- attract your audience and the media niche > mass horse show > entertainment
- thats what we do with A.O.I.H.S. and thats why we still sell all the sponsorship shares and attract U$15million in spontaneous media.
- Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision. Muhammad ali - the greatest boxer of all time
- Thank you! Rodrigo Rivellino @rrivellino firstname.lastname@example.org