Cannes Lions PR 2014: Claudia Becker, Anna Groos
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Cannes Lions PR 2014: Claudia Becker, Anna Groos
- 1. THE GLOBAL HEART MAP
- 2. Nevertheless the victims are invisible. HUMAN TRAFFICKING AFFECTS NEARLY EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. Main Objectives Spread out the Blue Heart Remind people that HT is a global issue Increase contributions Target younger people Rejuvenate the campaign
- 3. WHO ARE WE TALKING TO? I am not an activist but I want to do something to make the world a better place. Maria, 30, Italy When doing something good I want all my friends to know.Chris, 18, USA Human Trafficking is something that happens on TV and not in my community. Max, 23, Germany Target Group
- 4. WE HAVE TO MAKE THE INVISIBLE VISIBLE. The one thing:
- 5. Tactic GIVING PEOPLE A POWERFUL TOOL WITH EASY ACCESS TO TAKE ACTION & RAISE THEIR VOICES AGAINST HT.
- 6. THE GLOBAL HEART MAP Show your heart to #MakeThemVisible
- 7. Interaction - Users show solidarity via Social media using campaigns # - Each posts = one Blue Heart on the map Information - Stories, facts & case studies by the Blue Heart Campaign will be visualized as red hearts and show the spread of HT Action - Raise donations - Connect informative part to donations with actual help for victims HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CROWD? Execution
- 8. KEEP THE HEART BEATING 1. Kick-Off Spreading a video with prominent testimonials as first supporters 2. Storytelling & Media Relations Creating relevant content which is worth spreading by users, media & bloggers 3. Supporting Activities Using existing events & milestones like International HT Day & the annual report to raise on-going awareness
- 9. WHATS THE MEASURES? KPIs and Resources Relevant KPIs 1. Reach (amount of users and hearts) 2. Media coverage 3. Donations 4. User generated content Resources 1. Financial: programming Map, production of video and multimedia content 2. Personnel: All content will be created by UNODC or users.
- 10. THE GLOBAL HEART MAP to make the invisible visible. Human Trafficking is a global issue but millions of victims are invisible. The virtual Global Heart Map gives people a powerful tool with easy access to take action, show solidarity & raise their voices against Human Trafficking. Interactive, informative and with media-relevant stories of survivors and supporters. With direct links to take action. Everything to #MakeThemVisible.