BPO Connect Program Rural Reach Program - Infosys · PDF file• Infosys BPO Connect...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of BPO Connect Program Rural Reach Program - Infosys · PDF file• Infosys BPO Connect...
BPO Connect Program &
Rural Reach Program
What is the BPO Connect Program?
• An initiative to enhance the relationship between industry and academia.
• It aims to raise the aspirations of the student community.
• This is done through a one day program conducted in our campuses.
• Infosys BPO Connect Program is a one day exploratory program for students from different
age groups and segments from high school to degree colleges of urban and suburban
areas. Through the on-campus event conducted by volunteers, participating students
assess their industry readiness and check their aspirations meter.
Advantages to Colleges
• Students and Faculty Members can visit the nearest DC.
• Students get to interact with industry professionals across levels.
• Students get a practical understanding of the work environment and can clear any doubts.
• Students and Faculty Members can also understand the requirements of the industry and
identify the gaps in education.
• In case your college is interested to participate in this initiative please to write to
Students covered in FY 2013-2014: 23,629
Rural Reach Program
The RRP aims to reach out to children in Government schools of rural areas and educate
them about the below mentioned points:
a. Importance of studying and staying in school
b. Importance of Hygiene in everyday life
c. Importance of learning English language
d. Importance of learning computers.
The program is conducted with the help of Infosys employees who volunteer to be a part of
this noble cause.
Students covered in FY 2013-2014: 10,254
© 2013 Infosys Limited, Bangalore, India. All Rights Reserved. Infosys believes the information in this document is accurate as of its publication date; such information is subject to change without notice. Infosys acknowledges the proprietary rights of other companies to the trademarks, product names and such other intellectual property rights mentioned in this document. Except as expressly permitted, neither this documentation nor any part of it may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, printing, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Infosys Limited and/ or any named intellectual property rights holders under this document.