Blue Racer Snakes What Do Blue Racer Snakes Eat? BLUE RACER SNAKES EAT FROGS.
of 9 /9
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Blue Racer Snakes What Do Blue Racer Snakes Eat? BLUE RACER SNAKES EAT FROGS.
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Blue Racer Snakes
- Slide 3
- What Do Blue Racer Snakes Eat? BLUE RACER SNAKES EAT FROGS
- Slide 4
- They eat mice and birds.
- Slide 5
- More Food These snakes eat little insects like flies, ants other smaller snakes.
- Slide 6
- How racer snakes breed/Where they lay thier eggs. Blue racers breed in the spring. Females lay from five to 28 leathery eggs under rocks, in rotting logs or underground in animal burrows
- Slide 7
- Habitat. Typically a grassland species, the blue racer inhabits fields and open woodlands
- Slide 8
- How Fast They Slither BLUE RACER SNAKES SLITHER ALMOST SEVEN KILOMETRES AN HOUR.
- Slide 9
- HAWKS AND VULTURES EAT BLUE RACER SNAKES
- Slide 10
- Habitat loss on Pelee Island due to conversion of land to agricultural use has been the largest threat to the Canadian blue racer population Before after