Bliss residency

download Bliss residency

of 17

  • date post

    09-May-2015
  • Category

    Business

  • view

    31
  • download

    1

Embed Size (px)

Transcript of Bliss residency

  • 1.Dear Sir/Madam M/s Bliss Infratech Private Limited has been in the housing development sector over the last one decade. The Group has established its reputation as a real estate developer that provides Quality of construction, safety of investment and integrity of commitment. The company has so far focused in making quality Residential Plot And Flat on NH-58 Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh by constructing quality but affordable price and earned a good name in the field of construction The company is now focusing in Delhi National Capital region (NCR) with development and construction of residential projects. Ghaziabad Residential plot are competitively priced. It also carries leasing guarantee after possession thereby assuring handsome returns to the investors and end-users.

2. Residential Plot Bliss Residency also very well connected from National Highway-58 Nordhan Peripheral Highway & NH-24 NH-58: National Highway 58 is a national highway in India. It links Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh near New Delhi with Badrinath and Mana Pass in Uttarakhand near Indo-Tibet border ( 538-Km ). NORTHERN PERIPHERAL : Northern Peripheral is a part of this plan. It will be an elevated road connecting NH 24 near Dasna to NH 58 and Wazirabad Road in Delhi through Loni. NH-24 :National Highway 24 or NH 24 is a National Highway in India that connects the National capital Delhi to Uttar Pradesh state capital Lucknow via. Bareilly running 438 km in length 3. Plot Size- 50,75,100,120 Sq . Yards 1. Great community Earth-quake resistant 2. Road framed structure Approved freehold property 3. Designing as per Vaastu Principles 4. World class Security System24x7 5. Water supply & Power Back-up 6. 30% Green Area with beautiful landscaping 7. Only 9 kms. From proposed Metro Station at Meeruth mod 8. 2.0 Km distance of rapid mono rail 0.5 Km Distance of Railway station-Muradnagar & Close to Public transport facilities. 4. The Project is surrounded by big institution Group like R D Engineering College, ITS Dental College, ITI Govt. College & Krishna Institute Of Engineering & Technology Muradnagar Odnance Factory ,Muradnagar Railway Station, Post Office ,SBI Bank and Welfare Indian Gas Agency Muradnagar Bombay wala Restaurant , Radheshyam Bihar Phase-1 & Mariya Niwas Hospital other Colleges & industries 5. PLOT SIZE RATE TOTAL COST BOOKING AMOUNT INSTALLME NT EVERY 60 DAYS AT THE TIME OF POSSESSI ON 50 sq. Yard 10,000/- per sq. Yard 5,00,000/- 20% of bsp 15% of bsp x4 20% + allied charges 75 sq yard 10,000/- per sq. Yard 7,50,000/- 20% of bsp 15% of bsp x4 20% + allied charges 100 sq yrad 10,000/- per sq. Yard 10,00,000/- 20% of bsp 15% of bsp x4 20% + allied charges 6. PLOT SIZE RATE TOTAL COST BOOKING AMOUNT PER MONT INSTALLMENT 50 sq. Yard 11,000/- per sq. Yard 5,50,000/- 30% of bsp 10,694/- x 36 months 75 sq yard 11,000/- per sq. Yard 8,25,000/- 30% of bsp 16,041/- x 36 months 100 sq yrad 11,000/- per sq. Yard 11,00,000/- 30% of bsp 21,388/- x 36 months 7. PLOT SIZE RATE TOTAL COST BOOKING AMOUNT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRY AT THE TIME OF POSSESSIO N 50 SQ. YARD 9,200/- Per sq. Yard 4,60,000/- 20% of BSP 50% Of BSP 30% + Allied Charges 75 SQ YARD 9,200/- Per sq. Yard 6,90,000/- 20% of BSP 50% Of BSP 30% + Allied Charges 100 SQ YRAD 9,200/- Per sq. Yard 9,20,000/- 20% of BSP 50% Of BSP 30% + Allied Charges 8. 1. Service tax Applicable. 2. Cheque/Bank Draft to be issued in favour of Bliss Infratech Private Limited. Payable at Delhi. 3. Registration charges extra as per govt. Norms. BLOG:- http://realestatesinncr.blogspot.in/2013/05/ghaziabad- residentisal-plot-on-nh-58.html 9. Future Plan For Nh-58 And Nearest Location Of Project 10. Santosh Kr Anand Manager (Marketing & Sales) Bliss Infratech Private Limited Email id- santoshkumara95@gmail.com Blog Url- http://www.ippswastik.blogspot.in/ Call- +91-8510999609,+91-8882466307 11. IIipppp IPP SWASTIK C-105,sec-9,Noida 8882466307/8510999609 Website-www.ippswastik.blogspot.in Email Id- ippswastik@gmail.com