Black on Black Designed to be low profile and virtually invisible. Features & Benefits: â€¢...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Black on Black Designed to be low profile and virtually invisible. Features & Benefits: â€¢...
Over all Performance Rating: 5.0
Black on Black Product Specifications: • 22—Gauge Steel Base
• Finish: Powder Coated Base with Black Aluminum Screen
• Warranty: Lifetime Material Warranty
Industry Summary: Diamond Back’s Black on Black product is a combination of expanded metal base, powder coated and topped with an aluminum 18 mesh screen for superior performance.
The design is ideal for all homes and does not interfere with shingles. Does not penetrate the roof. The combination of the strength of the expanded metal and the performance of the mesh screen protects your gutters from Maple Seeds, Oak Tassels and Small Debris. Excellent for all roofs, including: Slate, Shake, Flat, Tile, and Metal.
Conclusion: Outperforms most products and is a great value. Designed to be low profile and virtually invisible.
Features & Benefits: • Almost invisible
• No end caps
• Pops in and out (pressure fit) Won’t blow out!
• Does not interfere with shingles (Read this again)
• Fits Slate, Shake, Tile, Metal and Flat roofs also
• No roof penetration
• Covers entire gutter–no debris gets in
• Can be sold in combination with hard covers in problem areas like flat roofs, metal pole buildings, etc
• Handles a ton of rain water
■ Standard ■ Reverse/Standard
■ “Z” Bend PATENTED
Spec full size NEW.indd 1 1/30/17 9:38 AM