Best Times To Post On Social Media - ArohaTech
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Best Times To Post On Social Media - ArohaTech
- 1. ltls Not Yo.ltfs ME.How timing affects Your Social Posts
- 2. Lumping all social networks under the umbrella of "social media" means you aren'tappreciating the unique nuances of each platform-Each channel has its own demographic and set of best practices:so a one- size-fits-all mindset will invitefailure into your marketing strategy-In
- 3. Fast Company detailedthe best time to launchnew content out into theWOP1d1 even honing in onthe optimal hours for engagement-
- 4. The BreakdownDaily Users:890 million Monthly Users:I.39 billion Peak Engagement:Wed @3p Prime Time:Weekdays,Ip-4pThe Dead Zone:Weekends,8p-80
- 5. The best time to post is between Ip and 4p on weekdays because victims of the "afternoon slump" often head to Facebook for a pick- me-up.The golden hour is 3p on Wednesdays,while 8p to 8a weekends should be avoided at all costs.
- 6. The BreakdownMonthly Users:284 million Daily Tweets:500+ mi| |ion+ Peak Engagement:Wed @3p Prime Time:Weekdays,Ip-3pThe Dead Zone:Fri afternoon & evening
- 7. The short-and-sweet nature of tweets makes them ideal for people to browse on their lunch breaks - Mondays through Thursday from Ip and 3p as the best times to post content.
- 8. The BreakdownMonthly Users:300 millionGlobal Presence:200+ countries#1 User:United StatesPrime Time:Tues-Thurs,Noon & 5p-6pThe Dead Zone:Mon-Fri,IOp-6a
- 9. Known as "the professional social network, " users are most active when their minds are on their iobs:Tuesday through Thursday at noon and also Sp to 6p see the most traffic.
- 10. 9. c_: ::: .i: ~n 1.7::c'i: ':t'i cc; Click E E to oo: tL: :ct us,1:: e'd be happy to helplI : _1,: :r'ters:USA 0: I1 ArohaTech IT Services Pvt Ltd ArohaTech USA LLC B-159, Sector - 63, 6363, Christie Ave,Ste 2106 Nolda.Pin - 201301 Emeryvilie,cA946o8, Delhi - NCR,India USAVisit Us :v. ~m