Automotive Testing Instruments(Exhaust Eamission) by OEM Technological Instruments
Embed Size (px)
Complete Range to cover your exhaust emission testing Instruments by OEM Technological Instruments in India. Quick Contact Mobile : +91-9810533190 Tel: 0120-4370020 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Transcript of Automotive Testing Instruments(Exhaust Eamission) by OEM Technological Instruments
- Exhaust Emission Testing By-OEM Technological Instruments Quick Contact Mobile : +91-9810533190 Tel: 0120-4370020 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Particulate Samplers for OBD & Lab Particulate Sampler is based on the partial flow method and variable dilution. It satisfies the specifications contained in all main European and American regulations for the homologation of diesel engines from light duty, both ON ROAD and OFF ROAD (LAB)
- Emission Analyser We offer systems for the measurement of exhaust gas emission for engine manufacturers in the automotive, aviation, marine and rail transport sectors, defining new standards in a sector in which pollution emission limits are continually being lowered. Our solutions are to be used on raw gases (EGR), pre and/or post catalyst or on diluted gases (CVS)
- CVS Exhaust Sampling The CVS (constant volume sampler) system allows to sample and to dilute the exhaust gas generated by diesel or spark-ignition engines. The exhaust is diluted with filtered air (HEPA filters) in order to reduce its temperature and to avoid, at the same time, water condensation. A pump generates and maintains constant the diluted gas flow rate; this method allows to optimize the dilution factor in order to better control the temperature and the pollutant gases concentration and makes the system usable for a wide range of engines.
- Mass Spectrometer (IMR) Due to constant development and close cooperation with our customers in different fields, the measurement capability of our instruments ranges from automotive- and catalytic applications, fuel cell R&D, waste burners and power plants, food industry, pharmaceutical R&D to medical diagnostics.
- Engine & Chassis Dynamometers Our engine dynamometers help you verify that the repair is completed, that the engine is operating according to specifications and can be used to break-in engines before installation. Our engine dynamometer product line includes hydraulic dynos, portable dynamometers, eddy current dynos, and AC dynos.
- Driving Robot & Automation Systems The Driving Robot System can be used for emission tests (according, for example, to the ECE 15 + EUDC cycles), durability tests, vehicle correlation cycles, customized cycles (can be programmed freely) and, generally, every kind of research and development activity. The cycles can be performed both at ambient temperature and in climatic conditions.
- Nox/EGR/02/AFR/Lambda Analyzer The System is suitable for engine test instrumentation like : NOx, analyzers, EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) analyzer, high-quality AFR (Lambda) analyzers and O2 analyzer etc.
- Engine Altitude Conditions Simulator Engine Conditions Simulator is an innovative machine that allows to test internal combustion engines in a wide range of ambient conditions, from sea level up to 5500 m altitude. In order to test an engine in different ambient pressure, the commonly used procedure is to use a special test cell able to maintain a low pressure inside.
- Smoke meters/Blow-by Meter The Smoke (Opacity) Meter accurately detects, measures, and provides a visual read-out of the opacity of smoke emitted by diesel engines. In addition, it is an excellent indication of the combustion efficiency of the vehicle, encouraging maintenance for greater fuel efficiency.
- Air & Fuel Flow Meters We offer Precision Flow Measurement Instruments covers highest accuracy, the widest flow ranges and superior output signal resolution remains unchanged. It includes various types of flow meters like Gear Meter, Piston Meter, Helical (Helix) Meters and Lineariszed Transmitter, voltage Transmitter, current Transmitter, photodisk Transmitter, Proximity Transmitter meeting most of the automotive applications.