Assignment graphic organizer article 1
Embed Size (px)
teaching of writing
Transcript of Assignment graphic organizer article 1
- 2. The text type being study 3.School system 1. Type of students Ways to approach writing will depend on:
- 1.Stage 1 Stage 2 text was given then the genre are highlighted. The highlighted should focus on main point of the topic given. Ex : students are study formal letter so focus on the importance of paragraph and language used Controlled practice which is students studying a formal letter and practice the language. Stage 4 Stage 3 The end of result. The students choose from choice of comparable writing task. All the skill are used to produce the goal product. Organization of ideas. This is very important stage.
- Stage 3 : - They job down the ideas using mind map, spider gram, or linear form. Stage 2 : - The students job down the ideas. Stage 1 : - Generating ideas such as brainstorming and discussion. To encourage the students to produce the ideas. Process approach Stage 4 : - The first draft was written by students. This activity can done in pair or groups.
- Process approach Stage 5 : The draft are exchanged to get some ideas from other students so that they can improve their own draft. Stage 8 : - Exchanged again and read others work and respond to the work. Stage 6 : - Improvement are made. Stage 7 : - Final draft are written.
- A product approach Traditional approach. The students are encouraged to mimic a model text. usually presented and analyzed at an early stage. Traditional approach. The students are encouraged to mimic a model text. usually presented and analyzed at an early stage.
- Summary of Process approach Text as a resources for comparison. Ideas as starting point. More than one draft. More global and collaborativeMore global and collaborative Emphasis on creative process.
- Characteristics of Fairy Tale Characteristics of Fairy Tale 6. Emphasis on end product. 6. Emphasis on end product. 1. Special beginning or ending words. - once upon a time and they lived happily ever after. 3.Evil Character -A witch, a demon, an evil stepmother -At the end the evil character usually loses somehow. 3.Evil Character -A witch, a demon, an evil stepmother -At the end the evil character usually loses somehow. 2. Good character - A kind, innocent, good character 2. Good character - A kind, innocent, good character 4. Royalty - Setting in a castle, forest or town.