Applyful sxsw edu
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Applyful sxsw edu
- 1. A Foray Into Collaborative College Selection A panel proposal for SxSw edu 14 Hosted by
- 2. 43%dropout rate at 4-year colleges
- 3. 459:1student-to-counselor ratio in U.S.
- 4. $6Bcollege budget spent recruiting and marketing to students
- 5. The Share Economy has lessons to teach the college admissions community.
- 6. What roles do the various parties of the admissions process play in a crowdsourced environment? Parents Counselors Students Teachers Colleges Service Providers
- 7. Which hurdles prohibit students from adopting a collaborative college selection model?
- 8. Does social media have a role in the collaborative college selection environment?
- 9. See data from over 1,000 student, counselor, parent and teacher interviews.
- 10. Moderated by Tony Zanders Founder, CEO @applyful