Aperture & Depth Of Field
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Aperture & Depth Of Field
- 1.Aperture & Depth of Field
Apollo Technology Education
2. Aperture:Controls the amount of light entering the camera through the lens.Every lens has an aperture.
3. 4. Depth of Field:(DOF) the portion of a photograph that appears acceptably sharp or in focus.
Two Major Variables:
5. 6. Example: deep or broad Depth of Field
7. Example: a narrow Depth of Field
8. focal length: 200 mm
Narrow Depth of Field
- Long Focal Length
9. Maximize Optical Zoom