Any excuse will do to holiday in Africa with Bush Break Reservations!
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Bush Break Reservations is your ideal excuse to fantasize about a holiday to Africa. They offer local and international guests to Africa, a selection of discounted rates to over one hundred and fifty luxury game lodges and country retreats in Southern Africa. You might be spoiled for choice, but each venue is as unique as the last and has a charming tranquility about it. Take a look...
Transcript of Any excuse will do to holiday in Africa with Bush Break Reservations!
- Bush Break Reservations http://www.bushbreaks.co.za You do not need an excuse to holiday in Southern Africa... Though here are a few reasons to explore the idea further... A continent awaits.
- Who are Bush Break Reservations? "Bush Breaks are without a doubt the best way to get away from it all." Living in the city has its daily problems, whether you find yourself having to put up the with the mundane and constant noise of traffic, or simply need to just get away from the stress of a demanding career. Often theres a simple solution and we forget to make allocation for this in and amongst our ridiculous routines. The answer is of course, very simply, to take a break. Bush Breaks will offer you the path to inner peace, a much needed chance to breathe out. Unlike any other vacation, you are able to enjoy a fine combination of (a more than welcome) assault on the senses. You will experience the sights and sounds of African wildlife coupled with breath-taking sunrises and sunsets. Surrender to the laid back lifestyle and relax in the surrounding nature and luxury. As a bonus, most of the vacations that Bush Breaks offers includes safaris conducted by experienced Game Rangers. You have no reason to fear these wild animals, but rather respect them and learn about them as you snap away on your camera.
- Africa is one of the single most beautiful countries on the planet, but one of the most unexplored. - Unknown We will introduce you to the different provinces in South Africa and then take a look at some of the bordering neighbours where Bush Breaks also has access, to offer you great choices for your ultimate getaway. Enjoy!
- Where can Bush Breaks take me? Eastern Cape - Addo Game Reserve - Amakhala Game Reserve - Kichaka Private Game Reserve - Kwandwe Game Reserve - Samara Private Game Reserve - Shamwari Game Reserve - Oceana Beach & Wildlife Reserve
- Where can Bush Breaks take me? Gauteng - Abloom Bush Lodge & Spa Retreat - The Paddocks
- Where can Bush Breaks take me? Kwazulu-Natal - Amakhosi Private Game Reserve - Drakensberg Region - Durban Region - Mkuze Falls Game Reserve - Nambiti Game Reserve - Phinda Game Reserve - Rocktail Beach Camp - Thanda Private Game Reserve - Thonga Beach - Thonga Beach Camp
- Where can Bush Breaks take me? Limpopo - Kapama Game Reserve - Kruger National Park - Makalali Game Reserve - Manyeleti Game Reserve - Thornybush Game Reserve - Waterberg Region - Welgevonden Game Reserve
- Where can Bush Breaks take me? Mpumalanga - Country Hotels - Kruger National Park - Mjejane Game Reserve - Kwa Madwala Game Reserve - Mthethomusha Game Reserve - Nkomazi Game Reserve - Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Where can Bush Breaks take me? North West Province - Hartbeespoort Dam - Madikwe Game Reserve - Mziki Game Reserve - Pilanesberg National Park Northern Cape - Tswalu Kalahari
- Where can Bush Breaks take me? Western Cape - Cape Town - Cederberg Mountains - Garden Route - Gondwana Private Game Reserve - Little Karoo Game Reserve
- Countries in Africa deserve special attention. - David Harcharik After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. - Nelson Mandela If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, youll find an excuse - Unknown
- South African Neighbour - Botswana Botswana - Chobe National Park - Fly-in packages Summer Specials - Okavango Delta - Linyanti Concession - Selinda Reserve - Zambezi Queen Houseboat Botswana is one of the few remaining destinations in Africa that still provides a good sense of the adventure of safari. Its expansive game parks and preserves, while offering wildlife as diverse and abundant as that found anywhere else, are still largely undeveloped and untamed. Botswana lies immediately to the north of South Africa. It is bordered on the north and west by Namibia, on the north and east by Zimbabwe, and is connected by a narrow strip of land on the northern border to Zambia. Its territory consists almost entirely of a broad, flat, arid subtropical plateau, though there are hills in the eastern part of the country. Bush Breaks on
- South African Neighbour - Namibia Namibia - Sossusvlei Namibia never fails to enthral its visitors, to charge the fantasies and imaginations of narrators in their efforts to aptly describe the many-facetted grandeur and harsh splendour of this desert country. The Namib Desert is at its absolute best in terms of productivity, scenery and climate during the summer months. This is the best time to experience calm, comfortable days, pleasant evenings and long episodes of wind calm. In Etosha it is the lambing season and every predator follows the game to take advantage. Bush Breaks on
- South African Neighbour - Zambia Zambia - Victoria Falls - Royal Chundu Zambia is the land of glorious sunsets, friendly people, ancient traditions and mystic legends, of nature at its wildest and most exquisite. The legendary African walking safari, earth's biggest waterfall, the wild Zambezi River, breath-taking lakes and wetlands, profusion of birds, abundant wildlife, and raw, pulsating wilderness, .......all in one friendly country!! Bush Breaks on
- South African Neighbour - Zimbabwe Zimbabwe - Victoria Falls Zimbabwe is a song which, once heard, is never forgotten; a mood to suit the needs of any soul, any time; a spell that binds all those who know her. Her voice brings forth many melodies. Zimbabwe, (officially the Republic of Zimbabwe ) is a landlocked country located on a high plateau in the southern part of the continent of Africa, between the Zambezi and Limpopo rivers. It is bordered by South Africa to the south, Botswana to the southwest, Zambia to the northwest, Mozambique to the east and Namibia to the Caprivi Strip. The Zambezi river forms the natural boundary with Zambia and when in full flood (February- April) the massive Victoria Falls on the river forms the world's largest curtain of falling water. The Victoria Falls are a major tourist attraction.
- What can I do in Africa? Amongst other exciting, interesting and eye-opening activities that can be found through-out Africa. Youre bound to find 4x4 Safaris, Luxury Train Travel, Walking Safaris, Trips to see the Big 5 and the like. You might take a cable-car up Table Mountain in Cape Town, Western Cape if you fancy a trip up one of the worlds Seven Natural Wonders of Nature. Maybe you want to go Shark Cage Diving or just be free to explore, but before all of this is made possible, youll want to book accommodation with one of the many amazing reserves mentioned before
- How can I organise my trip to Africa? Click on over to Bush Breaks Reservations Bookings and Enquiries Page, fill in your question or booking enquiry and Bush Breaks will assist you with the rest. Or contact them by phone / email... 0861 00 44 55 (in SA) +27 11 468 3476 (international) email@example.com Office hours (GMT +2) are between: 08h00 to 17h00 (Monday to Friday) 09h00am to 12h00 (Saturday) GPS co-ordinates: S 25 58',456' E028 03.196''
- Africa and Bush Break Reservations look forward to your visit... Thank you for viewing our Slide-share! http://www.bushbreaks.co.za