Annmarie Brewer Professional Portrait
Embed Size (px)
Resume of Brewer, Annmarie (Annie) encompasses highlights of professional career.
Transcript of Annmarie Brewer Professional Portrait
- 1. Curriculum Vitae Click to view next slide
- 3. 02/2007 Present Various Temp Agencies Administrative/Clerical Limited term employment, temporary, and on-contract work fulfilling overload administrative and clerical projects, such as receptionist, meeting planning, data entry, correspondence, purchasing supplies, assembling large manuals, reviewing labor reports for accuracy, reception back-up, assembling training packets, scanning manuals and distributing mail.
- 4. 07/2007 07/2008 Drake and Associates & QTI Various temporary positions within medium to large companies primarily assisting with reception duties, meeting planning, data entry, filing and organizing.
- 5. 04/2004 08/2006 Brewer Square Gallery & Gifts / Gallery Bistro
- Conceived of this business, owned and operated for a two-year period. Duties included:
- Customer Service
- Employee management
- Gallery, showroom & restaurant design
- Draw up and maintain artist contracts
- 6. 02/1997 04/2004 Brewer Group Real Estate, Inc. Managing Partner I was responsible for all administration of office duties and real estate assistant practices in this commercial real estate company owned by my husband/partner. Some of these duties included:
- Maintaining contact database of 4000+ clients/customers
- Correspondence with clients
- General Accounting
- 7. 04/1991 02/1997 Woodward Communications, Inc. Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Broadcasting. I was able to handle the following duties with distinction:
- Appleton Medical Center. Linda Golding, Volunteer Services Program Coordinator
- 11. Licensed Realtor Enrolled in Pre-License classes through WRA and passed the Wisconsin Realtors Licensing Exam to become a licensed realtor in the state of Wisconsin, July 2008. Licenses and Certificates
- 12. Annie Brewer and I worked together in various capacities within the radio broadcasting industryfrom 1991-1997. The most importantsegment within that time periodoccurred between 1993 and 1996, when Iwas General Manager andMs. Brewer served as the Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Broadcasting. It was a critical time for our two newradio stations, and Ms. Brewer's professional skills and demeanorplayed a key role in our success.Her enthusiasmwas contagious, and she maintained an extremely positive perspective despite the monumental challenge that we faced. -- Ralph Cohen , General Sales Mgr., WISC-TV, Madison, WI I understand that you are considering Annie Brewer for a position with your company. Annie and I worked together at WMMM Radio in Madison, WI for four years. Annie started out as a part-time receptionist. I was her supervisor. She quickly proved to be an excellent employee and was asked to work full-time. In addition to receptionist duties, she performed sales assistant duties, was out go-to person regarding computers and software, she served as executive assistant to the president and cross-trained into the business/human resources department. When I took maternity leave from my position as Business Manager, Annie became the Business Manager. When I returned to work in a part-time capacity after the birth of my son, Annie then became my supervisor. She wore all of these hats well and with the utmost professionalism. Annie's communication and customer service skills were extremely valuable when dealing with customers, radio station listeners, fellow employees and supervisors. Annie Brewer would be an asset to any organization. -- Joann Stanton , Images, LTD., Madison, WI My company interviewed Annie as a prospective employee. We felt she was highly profesional and wished to hire her, however, her plans took her in a different direction at that time. Annie brings a welcome conservative approach to any environment. -- Trish Baehr-Schaefer , Owner, Prudential Community Realty, Sun Prairie, WI
- 14. Upbeat, cool under pressure, dependable, independent, organized, an innovator and team player!