An amazing platform for home cooked breakfast at brighton baths
Embed Size (px)
Start your morning right with one of our home cooked breakfasts, we offer a selection of pastries, seasonal fruit salads at the brighton baths cafe. Read the blog to know more about our amazing cafe.
Transcript of An amazing platform for home cooked breakfast at brighton baths
- The Middle Brighton Baths www.middlebrightonbaths.com.au
- The Middle Brighton Baths Brighton Baths Caf- An Amazing Platform for Home Cooked Breakfast: The Brighton Baths Caf is located in Middle Brighton. We pride ourselves on serving up some of the tastiest food in Melbourne. The Brighton Baths Caf is open 7 days a week from 7am until late. Whether you want breakfast, lunch, or dinner the Baths team are on hand each and everyday to meet your needs! www.middlebrightonbaths.com.au
- The Middle Brighton Baths Our Scrumptious breakfast menu: Start your morning right with one of our home cooked breakfasts, we offer a selection of pastries, seasonal fruit salads that are sourced locally, muesli, and berry pancakes. If you need a protein punch in the morning we can help, why not try our famous Baths B.L.A.T, which has bacon, avocado and tomato on a toasted sourdough. Maybe sample the warmed bagel with smoked salmon, or ask us to cook your eggs however you like them. What more could you ask for! From espressos, long macchiato, to milkshakes and even a Virgin Mary, the Brighton Baths Caf has an extended list of beverages, guaranteed to put the spring in your step each morning. www.middlebrightonbaths.com.au
- The Middle Brighton Baths Our Scrumptious breakfast menu: (See Images) www.middlebrightonbaths.com.au
- The Middle Brighton Baths Lunch and Dinner time menus: The Baths Caf is the ideal spot to breakaway during your lunch break, we overlook Port Phillips Bay, which makes for a refreshing change from the gloomy office youve just been in. The only thing better than our views, is our menu! If Italian food is not your thing, thats cool, you could try our home made Baths burger, the Indian infused lamb rogan josh, our juicy porterhouse steak, tuna nicoise, or our fresh Atlantic salmon. Our lunch and dinner menus are fully loaded, ensuring each customer leaves satisfied. Just in case you thought our lunch and dinner menu ended there, we have an international range of desserts too, lemon tarts, chocolate mousses, the classic Eton mess, and a fine selection of local Australian cheeses to pick from. www.middlebrightonbaths.com.au
- The Middle Brighton Baths Beverages and amazing views : After a hard days work, or on a sunny weekend afternoon, we at the Brighton Baths Caf cant think of too many better places to enjoy a cold beer or fruit smoothie, than with us. While sitting in the outdoor dcor, taking in the views, and feeling the sea breeze come in as you unwind, relax and forget about all your worries. www.middlebrightonbaths.com.au
- The Middle Brighton Baths Our Home Cooked Breakfast: We serve cocktails such as the mojito, bloody Mary, and espresso martini. We have a selection of sparkling wines, Riesling from the South of Australia, and a variety of pinot gris which come as far as Spain. Several bottled beers, with juices and soft drinks for the kids, making the Brighton Baths Caf a great choice for any occasion, any day of the week! Our starters include warmed Turkish bread with a selection of tasty dips, natural oysters, and Moroccan style chicken on cous cous salad, amongst other options. Our abundance of mains offers so much choice, that its simply impossible to not to like something on our menu. We provide you with a choice of authentic Italian food from spicy lamb bolognaise, eggplant Parma, spaghetti marinara, and orecchiette, prawns, with basil & almond pesto.
- The Middle Brighton Baths Thanks for Watching.. Visit the below website to know more about The Baths Restaurant and its menu(Breakfast & Dinner).. www.middlebrightonbaths.com.au