Allied Business Group Corporate Brochure
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Allied Business Group Corporate Brochure
- 1. A Mariner Holdings Company ALLIED BUSINESS GROUP INVESTMENT BANKING VALUATION ADVISORY FORENSIC ACCOUNTING
- 2. ALLIED BUSINESS GROUP Allied Business Group is a boutique advisory firm providing investment banking, valuation advisory, and forensic accounting services to privately held companies throughout the U.S. Our diverse team of professionals provides solutions to the complex challenges and opportunities faced by business owners. al lied - joined in a relationship by similitude, resemblance, or friendship
- 3. WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO YOUR COMPANYS VALUE We offer solutions for every phase of a companys life cycle by providing the first-hand experience and technical knowledge needed to determine, build, protect, and monetize the value of your company. Our diverse team is comprised of experienced M&A professionals and credentialed experts in valuation, finance, accounting, and marketing. As a small firm we can adapt our practices to address your unique situation and provide the personalized attention you need to achieve your strategic goals. We assign a multidisciplinary team to each engagement to identify and review every option available, which allows you to make informed decisions with confidence. We also offer companies the services and resources normally associated with larger firms, including proprietary deal software, exceptional financial and marketing documentation, and a dedicated support staff. We leverage our collective expertise and innovative tools to help you achieve your strategic and financial objectives. DETERMINE Business Valuation Due Diligence BUILD Strategic Consulting CFO Services Capital Raising Buy-Side M&A Advisory PROTECT Dispute Consulting Forensic Accounting Fraud Prevention MONETIZE Sell-Side M&A Advisory Recapitalizations
- 4. INVESTMENT BANKING As a business owner, youll face many challenges throughout the life of your business. Youll need to know how to increase the value of your company or choose the best option for raising capital for growth and expansion. Ultimately, youll want to identify the best succession plan, which may involve the sale of your company. Allied Business Group can help you address these challenges strategically by taking a long-term view of your goals and your companys unique strengths. Unique Process We orchestrate successful deals by implementing a proven process on every transaction. Our size allows us to adapt our established practices to meet your unique goals and provide you with personal attention every step of the way. Experienced Team When you work with Allied, you work with a diverse team of M&A professionals, including experienced deal makers and experts in finance, accounting, and marketing. Since our inception in 2002, weve completed over 100 transactions spanning a variety of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, agriculture, distribution, retail, construction, IT, and business services. Unparalleled Resources We offer valuable resources that are often out of reach for middle-market companies. Our deal makers leverage innovative tools, such as our proprietary deal management platform, ClearDeal, and a dedicated support staff to help you achieve your strategic and financial objectives. Our Services ff Sell-Side M&A Advisory ff Buy-Side M&A Advisory ff Due Diligence ff Capital Sourcing ff Recapitalizations ff CFO Services ff Fairness Opinions
- 5. VALUATION ADVISORY A business valuation is a valuable tool that can provide you with a deeper understanding of your companys strengths, weaknesses, risks, and growth opportunities. Shareholders, investors, attorneys, lenders, and regulatory agencies often rely on business valuations to make decisions involving significant financial implications. Allied Business Group provides accurate, reliable, and defensible business valuations for a variety of purposes, including: ff Marital Disputes ff Shareholder Disputes ff Economic Damages ff Bankruptcy ff Life Insurance ff Intellectual Property ff Selling a Company ff Buying a Company ff Buy-Sell Agreements ff Financing ff Gift & Estate Tax ff Charitable Donations ff ESOPs ff Portfolios ff Derivatives ff Purchase Price Allocations ff Goodwill Impairment Testing ff IRC 409A (stock options) Valuation Purposes Integrated Concept We combine intricate knowledge of valuation theory with first-hand experience in mergers and acquisitions. As a result, we deliver highly accurate valuation reports that closely reflect current market conditions. Defensible Opinions Our unbiased valuation reports consistently meet stringent IRS standards and have held up to scrutiny from lenders, buyers, and other appraisers in court. Our professionals hold some of the most highly regarded certifications in the valuation industry. Exceptional Quality Every valuation we complete is reviewed by a team of experts from across our organization. Through our internal review and control processes, we can expedite the valuation process when necessary, allowing us to meet your time-sensitive demands.
- 6. Our forensic accounting experts possess valuable, specialized skills that can help owners protect their companies from fraud and resolve legal conflicts. Allied Business Group assists business owners and their attorneys by providing forensic accounting and dispute consulting services for personal and shareholder disputes, complex commercial disputes, and fraud cases. FORENSIC ACCOUNTING ff Fraud Prevention & Detection ff Fraud Investigation ff Economic Damages ff Marital Disputes ff Shareholder Disputes ff Expert Witness Testimony Our Services Team Perspective Our team is comprised of Certified Public Accountants, Certified Fraud Examiners, Chartered Financial Analysts, and experts in forensic accounting, business valuation, and mergers and acquisitions. This depth of knowledge allows us to accept highly complex assignments. Responsive Service We are familiar with legal protocols and the time-sensitive nature of the dispute resolution process. Our team approach allows us to remain flexible and to accept large engagements with time constraints that are too aggressive for other firms. Diverse Industry Experience Our professionals have collaborated on hundreds of engagements involving companies across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, health care, agriculture, retail, and energy. Our diverse industry expertise helps us provide more effective solutions to our clients unique challenges.
- 7. Our mission is to bring unparalleled investment banking, business valuation, and forensic accounting services to middle-market companies. However, we understand that our clients sometimes face challenges that require solutions outside our core areas of expertise. To address these challenges, we draw on the vast resources of our parent company, Mariner Holdings. Mariner Holdings is a global network of wealth advisory and investment management firms focused on delivering holistic advice to help clients achieve their personal financial goals. Through Mariner, we give clients access to services that include: We leverage our parent company, Mariner Holdings, to provide clients with unparalleled financial advice. ff Financial planning Investment management ff Accountancy and tax ff Trust services ff Risk management ff Insurance consulting ff Philanthropy ff Fiduciary services ff Family governance/education About Mariner Holdings Mariner Holdings was founded in 2006 and has since grown from $300 million in assets under management (AUM) and eight employees to over $35 billion AUM and 450 employees. Based in Leawood, Kansas, Mariner focuses on providing wealth and asset management services through its two subsidiaries: Mariner Wealth Advisors and Montage Investments. To learn more about Mariner and its subsidiaries, visit www.mariner-holdings.com.
- 8. ALLIED BUSINESS GROUP, LLC ADDRESS 7007 College Blvd., Suite 400 Overland Park, KS 66211 PHONE913.897.3599 FAX1.888.857.0169 [email protected] WEBSITEwww.alliedbizgroup.com