Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ADDIE Model
- 1. EducationalTechnologyPresenters are,Noorhayati ZakariaAnis Amirah Mohd AdleeTayatul
- 2. PHOTO OF GROUP MEMBERSSHARMILAHNORLIYANAANIS AMIRAHNOORHAYATIREBEKAHNUUR AMIERATAYATUL ADAWIYAH
- 3. PHOTO OF SMK TMN SERAYA STUDENTS
- 4. TARGET SCHOOLSMK TAMAN SERAYA,AMPANG
- 5. ADDIE MODELAnalyze-Survey distribution-Data collection on level of students and interests
- 6. Design-Lesson plan in the making-Major parts centred on the survey formsDevelop-Technological parts were integrated into the lesson plan-Videos, online exercises and powerpoint slides
- 7. Implement-Undergone a mock teaching at targeted school-All important data from previous stages were implemented successfullyEvaluation-Had three group members to evaluate the whole process of mock teaching.-To determine the effectiveness of the mock teaching
- 8. OBJECTIVES- To experiment fully with two effective media channels related tosecondary schools.- To emphasize on the evaluation between the levels of student-teacher-student interaction with the introduction of educationaltechnology in secondary school of Malaysia.
- 9. LEVEL OF STUDENTSEnglish Examination Result178AB
- 10. TOPIC CHOSENBetter safe than sorry
- 11. SAMPLE OF SURVEY FORMS
- 12. Frequent used websites at home
- 13. Genres chosen to be in videos/movies
- 14. Students options on teaching method and devices
- 15. LESSON PLAN Set Induction.During this stage, teacher introduced the topic of the day tothe students which was Better Safe Than Sorry. Then, teacherasked the students opinion on road safety precautions andshowed a video related.
- 16. Video on Road Safety Commercial
- 17. Presentation.At this stage, teacher distributed A4 paper to students andpresented PowerPoint slides on modals verbs. Then, teacherexplained the modals verbs by relating them with the topic of theday. After that, teacher asked the students to named othermodals verbs.
- 18. Practice.During this stage, teacher distributed worksheet on modalverbs to students and provided 5 minutes for students to finishanswering the worksheets. Then, teacher discussed it together.
- 19. WORKSHEET ON MODAL VERBS
- 20. ProductionDuring this stage, teacher divided the students to group of 5and asked the students to make brochure on road safety usingthe modals verbs. Teacher gave students 10 minutes to finishedthe brochure.
- 21. STUDENTS GROUPWORK
- 22. SENTENCES FOCUSING ON MODAL VERBS SHOULD NOT SHOULD MUST MUST NOT
- 23. ClosureTeacher recapped all lesson of the day on road safety. Teacheropened a question and answer session for the students. Teacheralso gave homework for the students.
- 24. Video on Road Safety Commercial
- 25. PRINT SCREEN OF SELECTED WEBSITES
- 26. STORYBOARDMeeting with 1 Dedikasi English teacher, Miss Lee and Sek. Men. Taman Seraya Senior Assistant
- 27. Interviewing another Taman Seraya English teacher and sharing some ideas as well astips.
- 28. Distributing survey forms to students on first day
- 29. Students are answering survey forms patiently
- 30. During mock teaching. Teacher is showing a video during set induction
- 31. Teacher is explaining on the usage of modal verbs during presentation stage
- 32. Students are answering the worksheets given during practice stage
- 33. Students are preparing a brochure on road safety during production stage. They are allsitting in a group of 5 to 7.
- 34. Teacher is recapping the lesson of the day on the last stage, closure.
- 35. Worksheet BrochureASSESSMENTP/S : We had three members to be observers during the mockteaching
- 36. CONCLUSIONThere are few flaws in teaching and learning process in classroom Time constraint Class management.Students were attracted to the technological devices and theycooperated perfectly.