Acropolis Brochure Brochure 2015
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Acropolis Brochure Brochure 2015
- 1. T H E A I R B U S A C J 3 1 9 the ultimate aircraft for luxury charter
- 2. a single focus and dedication
- 3. style and elegance Offering the widest and tallest cabin in the business jet market, the Acropolis Aviation Airbus ACJ319 open-plan luxury cabin by the award-winning Alberto Pinto provides the ultimate in comfort and amenities for up to 19 passengers. Designed with understated French flair, the aircraft has the ambience of a private club or boutique hotel and evokes a sense of well-being. The selection of furnishings, fabrics and fittings in a colour palette of warm beiges and creams provide a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere that will make you feel immediately at home. Whether travelling for business or for pleasure, our aircraft has all the facilities you could require.
- 4. design and detail The 19-seat cabin features an open-plan forward lounge and an intimate rear lounge, separated by a mid-cabin conference / dining area. Through the versatility of our cabin design and without compromising the interior space, the rear of the aircraft has been maximised to feature a spacious private master bedroom with a king-size bed, as well as a luxurious en-suite bathroom featuring a large rectangular shower, one of the first to be installed in an ACJ. The atmosphere is enhanced by mood lighting and touch-screen controls linking the integrated state-of-the-art communications and entertainment technology. With a cabin over three times the size of the Gulfstream G650 and a strong focus on cabin sound proofing, reducing external noise to under 50db, the unmatched comfort and space allows passengers to move about the cabin freely, arriving refreshed and relaxed at their destination.
- 5. business and pleasure Whether travelling for business or for pleasure, from the moment you join us on board you can expect an unrivalled experience. The Airbus ACJ319 full scale galley enables our cabin crew to offer freshly prepared meals in flight. Whether you prefer an intimate dinner or want to entertain guests with a banquet-style buffet, our Michelin star chef-created menus guarantee that the finest, locally sourced ingredients are used to prepare your gourmet meals to your requirements. For the business traveller, our mid-cabin living space can convert into a conference table to hold your important meetings. Our fully equipped office allows you to stay connected through the latest Wi-Fi enabled satellite internet service, Satphone, printer and fax. For more relaxing trips, our state-of-the-art Skybox media entertainment system offers an extensive library of blockbuster and classic movies and a selection of music albums through our on board iPad system or through our 32 and 42 inch cabin widescreens with Dolby surround sound.
- 6. Registration G-NOAH Range 10 hours flying Passengers 19 (sleeps 13) Baggage Capacity 60-80 pieces Crew 6 (2 flight deck, 3 cabin crew, 1 engineer) Manufactured March 2009 Operations March 2010 Home Base Farnborough, UK Communication Rockwell Collins Wi-Fi and Satphone Entertainment Rockwell Collins Skybox Max Speed 400 knots Max Altitude 41,000 feet Cabin Length 26.78 metres Cabin Height 2.15 metres Cabin Width 3.70 metres Day configuration (19) Night configuration (13) Built for distance as well as comfort, our Airbus ACJ319 has an impressive 10 hour non-stop range, making us ideally positioned to service longer distance flights to North and South America, the Far East as well as flights within Europe and the Middle East. With our intercontinental range comes uncompromised performance our approval for 180 minute Extended Twin Engine Operations (ETOPS) and Cat III A Low Visibility Landing Minima round off our absolute commitment to getting you to your destination safely and on time, every time. Acropolis Aviation operates under the UK Civil Aviation Authority, one of the worlds pre-eminent safety regulators. Our all-Captain flight crews have a wealth of experience, having a minimum of 10,000 hours flight experience in both airline and VVIP operation. Our dedicated cabin crew will ensure that you are fully prepared for departure and any special requirements you may have for the flight are met. Finally, an on-board engineer flies with the aircraft at all times, maximising your safety and minimising the potential for delays or dispatch problems. specifications and scope Dubai London Reykjavik Paris Moscow Singapore Almaty Los Angele Hong Kong Shanghai Beijing Johannesburg Lagos Dakar London Reykjavik Moscow Mumbai Los Angeles Almaty DelhiDubai Jeddah Luanda Recife St Maarten New York Dallas Chicago Vancouver Lagos Los Angeles Reykjavik Moscow Mumbai Almaty DelhiDubai St Maarten Caracas Bogota Lima Quito New York Honolulu Mexico Anchorage Petropavlovsk AirbusACJ319 BoeingBBJ EmbraerLinege Gulfstream650 BombardierGlobal6000 GulfstreamC450/550 Unrivalled cabin space
- 7. T +44 (0) 1252 526 530 email@example.com www.acropolis-aviation.com T H E A I R B U S A C J 3 1 9