1. Australian Centre for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (ACEAS) Presentation by Alison Specht, Program Manager.
2. Purpose of Facility facilitate the advancement of pure and applied ecosystem knowledge; improve the organization and synthesis of ecosystem information; influence the way ecosystem research is conducted in the future; promote integrative research to facilitate linkages; serve as a conduit between the ecosystem and management communities; and assist in planning the evolution of TERN into the future.
3. Key Questions being Addressed ACEAS facilitates scientists and managers to tackle the big science questions together. As such we respond to our community, and our job is to: maximise collective intelligence ensure capability-building assist the analysis of disparate and complex data network
4. Infrastructure to be delivered Web interface
5. Infrastructure to be delivered Web interface Supported by: A dedicated wiki facility Data storage Conferencing facilities Supported meeting environment
6. Our plan for community engagement We do this through