ACCESS Chisinau Moldova “Speranta” Center Teacher: Nicoleta Nichifor.
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ACCESS Chisinau Moldova “Speranta” Center Teacher: Nicoleta Nichifor.
- Slide 1
- ACCESS Chisinau Moldova Speranta Center Teacher: Nicoleta Nichifor
- Slide 2
- First of all We are proud to be ACCESS Chisinau Moldova!!! A group of active and full of enthusiasm students from Speranta- Center for children with special needs
- Slide 3
- Brainstorming and. Great Ideas!!!
- Slide 4
- Implementing together and having fun Reusing a lifeless plastic bottle and planting onions
- Slide 5
- Taking Care: Showing responsibility, devotion for our goal and love for a green world
- Slide 6
- Tracking our Results Stage 1: Onion bulbs start growing Stage 2:First tails Stage 3: All onions getting tails Stage 4: Tails getting bigger and bigger Stage 5: All tails grown huge
- Slide 7
- Bringing Smiles and Enjoying what we are doing
- Slide 8
- Discussing Environmental Problems at Global Level
- Slide 9
- What else could we do???? Get involved, show in- terest and be active!!!
- Slide 10
- Thank you for your attention! Let all great ideas grow like this onions