7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make (and What to Do About Them)
Embed Size (px)
Want overcome your procrastination habit? The truth is we have destructive reasons for why we don't get things done. In this presentation, you'll learn about limiting beliefs and why they hold you back from maximizing your productivity.
Transcript of 7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make (and What to Do About Them)
- Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make 7 (and What to Do About Them) http://www.flickr.com/photos/85843672@N00/4245396239/
- Its pretty easy to make an excuse for not starting a task. http://www.flickr.com/photos/51035819222@N01/21535407/
- Self-limiting beliefsSelf-limiting beliefs cause you to make excusesexcuses for why a task cant be completed. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomwachtel/5708220254/
- But you can challengechallenge these excuses! http://www.flickr.com/photos/milivoj/463287480/
- Then youll be one step closer to overcoming procrastination. http://www.flickr.com/photos/12949199@N00/4716027081/ Understand why they occur.
- EXCUSE #1 It doesnt matter. http://www.flickr.com/photos/i_marinari/1457419033/
- Develop the habit of making simple decisions. http://www.flickr.com/photos/plasmonyc/9172672/
- EXCUSE #2 I need to do ______ first. http://www.flickr.com/photos/61545668@N08/8055192860/
- Define each project clearly and break them down into a series of tiny actions that you take on a daily basis. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloomgal/3109466862/
- EXCUSE #3 I need more information to get started. http://www.flickr.com/photos/39038071@N00/8419867755/
- Get more information. Learn the skill or find someone else to do it for you. http://www.flickr.com/photos/photo_blackangel/3200907717/
- EXCUSE #4 I feel overwhelmed and have too much to do. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gattomimmo/318700028/
- Focus on important projects and delegate/eliminate the rest. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nudson/538442091/
- EXCUSE #5 I dont have time right now. http://www.flickr.com/photos/00dann/4454690906/
- The task will not just magically disappear. Do it now or set a target date. http://www.flickr.com/photos/brownpau/9703679069/
- EXCUSE #6 I keep forgetting to do it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ladylore/4304870894/
- Make the commitment to either start a task or get rid of it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gattou/2267525497/
- EXCUSE #7 I dont feel like doing it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/clintjcl/4190182827/
- Analyze why youre dreading the task to see if its a symptom of a larger problem. http://www.flickr.com/photos/77654185@N07/8496600905/
- But theres a way out of it all! Most Excuses are B.S. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54338173@N07/5429024454/"
- Ready to Get REAL Results in Your Life? http://www.flickr.com/photos/pockafwye/144545748/
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits23 Anti-Procrastination Habits Enjoy a More Productive Life with ... Yes, I Want This Book! GET Your Copy!
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits23 Anti-Procrastination Habits Enjoy a More Productive Life with ... Click it! Click it!tt Yes, I Want This Book! GET Your Copy! Click it! Click it! tt