6 Things The World Cup Can Teach You About Employee Referrals
Embed Size (px)
With the World Cup in full swing everyone is gripped by the attacking play and surprising results. But what can Brazil 2014 teach you about managing your employee referrals?
Transcript of 6 Things The World Cup Can Teach You About Employee Referrals
- 6 THINGS THE WORLD CUP CAN TEACH YOU ABOUT EMPLOYEE REFERRALS
- With the World Cup in full swing everyone is gripped by the attacking play and surprising results. ! ! But what can Brazil 2014 teach you about managing your employee referrals? ! ! ! !
- #1. Just as fans cant resist showing off their national pride, your employees should be excited to sport your team colors. ! Allow your employees to share your employer brand with their networks through an Employee Referral network. ! Branding is everything.
- ! Celebrate in style. You dont have to start a dance party every time but follow Colombias lead and celebrate your teams successes. ! Create a buzz around the workplace by publicly celebrating referral success. Why not consider a group reward for your top referring department? #2.
- During the World Cup, everyone becomes a football fan. No one can resist the excitement and competition. ! Tap into your employees competitive streak and gamify your referral program with incentives and leaderboards. ! ! ! With the right atmosphere everyone becomes a fan. #3. ! Check out our whitepaper written by Bill Boorman and learn how you can gamify your Employee Referral network with RolePoint. BILL BOORMAN Founder of #Tru Events
- With a record number of goals scored in the opening stages of this World Cup, its clear to see theres no shortage of talent. ! Similarly across all industries, the standard of the eld higher than ever. Make sure your company can access this extensive talent pool through utilizing the social networks of your employees. ! #4.Talent is everywhere. ! RolePoint's matching algorithm allows your employees to refer their best-t 1st degree connections based off of title, location, keywords, companies, and universities
- ! Active strategies get results This is the World Cup of attacking play. In this tournament not only are teams scoring more goals, theyre taking more shots. ! To win the war on talent, you cant expect top candidates to come to you, instead you must pursue an active recruitment strategy. Remember talent knows talent and your employees are your best source for quality hires. #5.
- Diversify your tactics. Take a leaf out of Van Persie s book and try something new. ! Relying solely on career sites and outdated job boards will not produce the desire results. Diversify your recruitment tactics by investing in your employee referral programme. #6.
- To hear more advice on how our employee referral software can enhance your program get in touch with our Head of Strategic Accounts: ! Andrew Higashi firstname.lastname@example.org www.RolePoint.com Take a look at our 2 minute overview featuring our clients Informatica, Appdynamics and DTS Please dont hesitate to get in touch