31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

PERATURAN PEMARKAHAN PROGRAM PENINGKTAN PRESTASI KADEMIK PEPERIKSAAN TOV 2012 SAINS KERTAS 2 No. Mark scheme Mark Tot al 1. (a) (b) Able to label the steps in scientific investigation correctly. Answer : P : carrying out the experiment Q : writing a report R : analysing data Able to match the steps in scientific investigation with th explanation correctly. 1 1 1 1 1 1 3 3 6 2. (a) Able to label the energy possessed by the boy at P correctly. Answer : P : Potential energy 1 1 Identifying the problem Mengenalpasti masalah Planning the experiment Merancang eksperimen Identifying the variables Mengenalpasti pembolehubah Forming a hypothesis membentuk hipotesis Determine what we want to find out Menentukan apa To make a smart guess Membuat tekaan yang tepat

description

SKEMA SAINS TINGKATAN 2

Transcript of 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

Page 1: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

PERATURAN PEMARKAHAN PROGRAM PENINGKTAN PRESTASI KADEMIK PEPERIKSAAN TOV 2012

SAINS KERTAS 2

No. Mark scheme Mark Total1. (a)

(b)

Able to label the steps in scientific investigation correctly.Answer :P : carrying out the experimentQ : writing a reportR : analysing data

Able to match the steps in scientific investigation with th explanation correctly.

2. (a)

(b)(i)

Able to label the energy possessed by the boy at P correctly.Answer :P : Potential energy

Able to state the energy change that occurs correctly.Answer : P Q

Identifying the problem Mengenalpasti masalah

Planning the experiment Merancang eksperimen

Identifying the variables

Mengenalpasti pembolehubah

Forming a hypothesis membentuk hipotesis

Determine what we want to find out

Menentukan apa yang dikehendaki

To make a smart guess Membuat tekaan yang

tepat

Potential Energy Kinetic Energy

Page 2: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

(ii)

(c)

Able to mark (√) the maximum energy correctly.Answer :

Kinetic EnergyTenaga kinetik

Potential EnergyTenaga Keupayaan

Able to mark (√) in the box the examples of heat energy.Answer :

√ √

2 2

3. (a)(i)

(ii)

(b)

Able to state the condition of the bulb correctly.Answer :The bulb lights up.

Able to give reason correctly.Answer : Carbon is a good conductor of electricity.

Able to mark (√) to identify substances J and K correctly.Answer :

1 2

SubstanceBahan

MetalLogam

Non-metalBukan logam

J √

K √

Page 3: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

(c)

Able to state two other properties of J.Answer :

i. Malleableii. Shiny

Other answers : high melting point / high boiling point/ductile

1 2

4. (a)(i)

(ii)

(b)(i)

(ii)

(c)(i)

Able to state the type of energy produced by all the activities correctly.Answer : heat

Able to state the heat transferred in R correctly.Answer : radiation

Able to state the thermometer that shows a higher final temperature correctly.Answer : Q

Able to state one reason correctly.Answer : Black paint/surface absorbs heat better // Black paint is a good absorber of heat

Able to state one advantage of using white colour tent correctly.Answer :Cooling effect

Able to give one reason correctly.Answer :White tent reflects heat // white is not a good absorber of heat.

5. (a)(i)

(ii)

(b)(i)

Able to state which balloon becomes bigger correctly.Answer : L

Able to give reason correctly .Answer :Higher temperature increase the air preassure.

Able to state what happen to balloon P correctly.Answer : contracts / deflates

Page 4: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

(ii)

(c)

(d)(i)

Able to give reason correctly.Answer :Lower temperature decreases the air pressure.

Able to name one other factor that affect the air pressure correctly.Answer :Volume of container / size of container

Able to explain why the boy is able to drink the juice correctly.Answer :When the juice is sucked up, air pressure inside the straw decreases.The higher atmospheric push/force the juice into the straw.

Able to give a reason correctly.Answer :The pressure inside and outside the straw is the same.

86 6. 6 (a) a)(i)

(ii)

Able to state the class of food correctly.Answer : Carbohydrate

Able to predict the observation correctly.Answer :

Food test Test using Benedict’s solution

Test using Millon’s Reagent

Set R No change Change to brick red precipitate

Set S Change to brick red precipitate

No change

Able to state the one reason for the presence of saliva in set S correctly.Answer :To digest/breakdown starch

Able to calculate the total calories burnt correctly.Answer :Driving a car - 110 caloriePlay tennis - 350 calorie

Page 5: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

(iii)

Total - 460 calorie

Able to choose the healthy food and able to explain correctly.Answer :

Food P.

It has only 5% of fat and 15% of fibre

8 7

.(a)(i)

(ii)

Able to write the part of plants that response to the stimuli correctly.

Able to classify the type of responses correctly.Answer :

Type of tropism Jenis tropisme

Part of plants Bahagian tumbuhan

P root

Q shoot

Types of responses P, Q, R, S

P P, S

Q Q, R

Page 6: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

(b)

(c)

Able to state one inference of P correctly.Answer :The roots grow downward because it needs water.

Able to predict what happened if light hole of Q is covered correctly.Answer :The shoot grow upwards / straight.

(8 ) a)(i)

(ii)

(iii)

(iv)

(b)

(b)(i)

Able to state the observation of beaker P and Q correctly.Answer :All sugar in beaker P dissolves while the sugar cube in beaker Q is still present.

Able to write one inference based on P or Q correctly.Answer :The sugar in beaker P dissolves because the size of solute is smaller // the surface area is bigger.

Able to predict the rate of solubility of sugar if powdered form is used correctly.Answer :The rate of solubility is higher.

Able to state the relationship between the size of solute and the rate of solubility correctly.Answer :The smaller the size of solute, the higher the rate of solubility.

Able to state the time taken for the sugar to dissolve in beaker Q correctly.Answer :

Page 7: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

(ii)

Able to draw a bar chart correctly.Answer

Time taken for sugar to dissolve Masa yang diambil untuk gula

P Q R Type of water Jenis air

Able to state one hypothesis correctly.Answer :The higher the temperature of water, the lower the time taken for the sugar to dissolve //different type of water, different time taken for the

Type of water Jenis air

Time taken for sugar to dissolve Masa yang diambil untuk gula

melarut

P 22 seconds 22saat

Q 5 seconds 5 saat

R 11 seconds 11 saat

Page 8: 31 Okt Sains k1 Dan k2_skema Sains k2 t2 2012

(c)

sugar to dissolve.

Able to state the variables correctly.Answer :

Responding variable Time taken for the sugar to dissolve

Manipulated variable Type of water

Controlled variable The size of solute

Able to state the operational definition for solubility correctly.Answer :Solubility is the time taken for the sugar to dissolve.