20 Inspirational Sales Quotes from Don Draper
of 23 /23
Embed Size (px)
Don Draper, the brilliant ad man from the popular AMC TV show Mad Men, often shares words of advice on business, marketing and life in general. We’ve collected 20 of our favorite inspirational life and sales quotes from Don Draper to motivate you.
Transcript of 20 Inspirational Sales Quotes from Don Draper
- 20 Inspirational From Don Draper Sales Quotes
- Who says fictional characters cant share inspiring words of advice? Don Draper, the suave advertising man from the popular TV show Mad Men, has offered timeless musings on business, marketing and life in general. Weve collected 20 of our favorite inspirational life and sales quotes from Don Draper to motivate you every day.
- 1. People tell you who they are, but we ignore it because we want them to be who we want them to be.
- 2. Success comes from standing out, not fitting in.
- 3. You are the product. You feeling something. Thats what sells. Not them. Not sex. They cant do what we do and they hate us for it.
- 4. Nostalgia its delicate, but potent.
- 5. You want some respect? Go out there and get it for yourself.
- 6. Well, technology is a glittering lure. But theres the rare occasion when the public can be engaged on a level beyond flash, if they have a sentimental bond with the product.
- 7. Change is neither bad nor good, it simply is.
- 8. If you dont like whats being said, change the conversation.
- 9. When a man walks into a room, he brings his whole life with him. He has a million reasons for being anywhere. Just ask him.
- 10. People want to be told what to do so badly that theyll listen to anyone.
- 11. The day you sign a client is the day you start losing one.
- 12. Advertising is based on one thing: happiness. And do you know what happiness is? Happiness is the smell of a new car. Its freedom from fear. Its a billboard on the side of a road that screams with reassurance that whatever youre doing is OK. You are OK.
- 13. We all try. We dont always make it.
- 14. There will be fat years and there will be lean years, but it is going to rain.
- 15. Even though success is a reality, its effects are temporary.
- 16. I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie, there is no system, the universe is indifferent.
- 17. Youll tell them the next thing will be better because it always is.
- 18. Stop talking and make something of yourself.
- 19. Youre happy with 50%? Youre on top and you dont have enough. Youre happy because youre successful. For now. But what is happiness? Its a moment before you need more happiness. I wont settle for 50% of anything. I want 100%.
- 20. Were going to sit at our desks and keep typing while the walls fall down around us because were creative the least important, most important thing there is.
- For more informative sales advice, visit our website http://www.insightsquared.com/ And our blog http://www.insightsquared.com/blog Photos courtesy of AMC Thank You!