11 29.09 Sfd Llc
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 11 29.09 Sfd Llc
- Shari Finger Design LLC S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN
- Shari Finger Design L LC S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN Minds that Stretch Great design goes far beyond organizing text and images on paper. It means creating a special environment from which to express important concepts and ideas an environment that reflects each individual organization, each unique set of circumstances, each audience you are trying to capture. Thats why distinctive designs require creative minds. Minds that stretch to achieve the perfect balance between content and design necessary for effective and impactful communications. For Shari Finger Design, form and function go hand in hand and are, together, at the heart of the creative process.
- Shari Finger Design L LC S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN Minds that Innovate When you engage Shari Finger Design, you are engaging more than a designer. You are engaging a strategic partner. You are engaging designers who care about the goals and objectives of your communication and who you can rely on to create inspired design solutions to your most complex communications challenges. Whether its an annual report, a corporate identity system, a product launch package, special event collateral or Web design, Shari brings a unique approach and a distinctive touch to each and every project she produces. In addition to bringing her own design experience to bear on your projects, Shari aligns herself with other leading designers and specialists to form a virtual atelier. In this setting, this chosen team of talented professionals each of whom share the same high standards Shari sets for herself and her business work seamlessly together to meet your individual project needs.
- Shari Finger Design L LC S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN Minds that Understand Beyond creating brilliant and distinguished designs, you can rely on Shari Finger Design to understand your needs, work cost-effectively and within your budget, and see your project through to completion. From initial planning meetings to proofing color on press, Shari is there to ensure that the quality of your finished product is the best it can be. From concept through creation, the results are extraordinary.
- Shari Finger Design L LC S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN About Shari Shari Finger brings more than 20 years of experience to her work. She is committed to creating designs of the highest quality and integrity for her clients and has developed inspiring and award-winning designs for some of the worlds most respected brands. Shari has done work for clients ranging from The New York Times Company and Boston Globe Media to the The Readers Digest Association and the Emerging Markets Traders Association. She has also done work for a number of healthcare clients, including Ortho Biotech, Inc. (a Johnson & Johnson Company), Pfizer and SmithKline Beecham. Whether its an annual report, a corporate identity system, a product launch package, special event collateral, or Web design, Shari brings a unique approach and a distinctive touch to each and every project she produces. Prior to starting Shari Finger Design in 1994, Shari spent eight years as a senior design- er at Burson-Marsteller. During that time, she worked on a variety of national and international design programs for Andersen Consulting, Cushman & Wakefield, DuPont, FGIC, Genentech, Johnson & Johnson, Merrill Lynch, Mtel, Sandoz Corporation, The Drucker Foundation and The Kennedy Center for Performing Arts, among others. In addition, she gained invaluable experience in project management, which she continues to apply to her work today. continued.....
- Shari Finger Design L LC S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN About Shari AWA R D S Sharis work has been recognized by the International ARC Awards Design Competition, The League of American Communications Professionals, Creativity, HOW and Graphic Design: USA DESI Awards, to name a few. E D U C AT I O N Shari earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design from the Rhode Island School of Design in 1985.
- Portfolio Overview S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN Boston Globe Media Corporate Identity: New Logotype, Tag line and Color Palette for launch of their new identity system and the existing Boston Globe brands. Strategy/Theme Delivering advertisers the precise audiences they need in the greater Boston market. Boston Globe Media is seven of Bostons most powerful print, online, broadcast, and direct media. Boston Globe Media offers advertisers an unmatched assortment of potential customers. http://bostonglobe.com/advertiser Audience Advertisers
- Portfolio Overview S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN Womens Wear Daily Re-design of Web Site Strategy/Theme Delivering fashion industry news and information daily - when you need it. Instant access to the stories and information you need to be successful! www.wwd.com Audience Fashion, Retail and Beauty Industries Industry Top-level Executives Advertisers As the definitive voice of the fashion, retail and beauty industries, WWD is a trusted source for its insider perspective, spirited coverage, and long-standing reputation for getting the stories and getting them first. Every day, WWD is committed to providing a lively mix of breaking news, trend reporting and in-depth analyses for an audience of top-level executives. With a global reach that connects the worlds of fashion, media, finance and celebrity; WWD is where style starts.
- Portfolio Overview S T R AT E G I C C O M M U N I C AT I O N S DESIGN ChemoComfort A N N E M A R I E PA O L U C C I 81 Bedford Street 1a Corporate Identity & Collateral: Founder & President New York, NY 10014 New logotype, tag line and color t 212.675.3744 palette for launch of their new f 212.675.3786 ampaolucci @chemocomfort.org identity system, brochures and www.chemocomfort.org fund-raising materials. C omfort CHEMO TM E M P O W E R I N G PAT I E N T S Strategy/Theme Chemo Comfort provides resources that enable cancer patients to take positive, comforting measures for themselves, thereb